Chapter-23

Everyone was sitting here doing their works when Jungkook came and said...

Jungkook:- mom..we have been invited..

Mrs Jeon:- invited??who invited us??

Jungkook:- actually there is a function in Ji hyun's school after few days so the school principal invited us..

Mrs Jeon:- ok we all will go...

-------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's bedroom

Yn POV

I was in room thinking about Shibu.. it's been a week since i met her..i am missing her..god knows how she is..i was thinking about Shibu when suddenly i feel someone's presence behind me..i trun around and see that Jungkook was standing there..

Jungkook:- what are you thinking??

Yn:- um.. nothing..i was just thinking about Shibu...

Jungkook:- do you want to meet her??

Yn:- yeah..i am missing her..

Jungkook:-okay then..if want we can go to meet her tomorrow..

Yn:-really??

Jungkook:-hmm..

Yn:-thank you so much Jungkook..

Meanwhile

On call

??:- there is a function in Ji hyun's school and every family members will go there even Yn too.. you know what you have to do..*smirk*

??:-don't worry.. that day i didn't kill her.. but now i will fill your wish..i will kill her for sure...

??:- good.. but be careful my name should not come in this matter...

??:- don't worry.. you just transfer the money then you will handle everything..

??:-good..i am hanging up now..

??:-hmm

----------------------------------------------------

Kim Mansion

In living room

Author POV

Kim Mansion, Taehyung's house.. everyone was sitting here expact Taehyung when Mrs Kim, Taehyung's Mom say something to her son Jin..

Mrs Kim:- Jin,did you talk to Taehyung??

Jin:-hmm..

Mrs Kim:-what he said??

Jin:-he still didn't want to come back home..

Hearing this Mrs Kim trun her head towards Mr Kim, her husband and Taehyung's father..

Mrs Kim:-do you hear??now he don't want to come back home because of you??

Mr Kim:-because of me??is it wrong to think about my son's future??i just want his goods that's why i told him to get married..did i do any sin for telling him??

Mrs Kim:-No.. but he don't want to get married so why are you forcing him??

Mr Kim:-if not now then when will he get married??he is already 33 years old..

Mrs Kim:-he will get married when he want..

Mr Kim:-i don't want to hear anything.. Jin call Taehyung and tell him to leave his stubbornness and come back home..he will marry my friend's daughter..she is a good choice for him...

Saying this Mr Kim left from there..

Mrs Kim:-see Jin.. your father never listen me..*crying*

Min-ji (Jin's wife):-mom please don't cry..

Jin:-don't worry mom i will talk to Taehyung..

Mrs Kim:-hmm..btw did you talk to Namjoon?? when will he come back??

Jin:-he said he will come tonight..i will go to pick him and tomorrow we both will go to Taehyung's penthouse and bring him here..

Mrs Kim:-hmm..god knows why he is refusing to marry..

Jin in mind:- how do i tell you that Taehyung is looking for a girl and maybe he love that girl...

-------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

I am so sorry for late update 😔😔.. actually i was just get busy that's why i don't have that much time to update but still i will try to update soon...

How is the Chapter??i know it's not good😔😔..

Please do vote & comments 🥺🥺...

Till then byy 💜💜

I purple you 💜💜