Chapter-24

Author POV

Author POV

Here a man was sitting while holding a girl hands...he is looking at that girl with full of love..that man is KIM TAEHYUNG and that girl is SHIBU..he is upset and why won't he be.. after all his love was laying unconscious infront of him..Yes,he love her..

Taehyung:-love.. please wake up...i can't see you like this..please wakeup.. you don't know how much i love you...i love from that day when i first saw you... after that i told Jin hyung to search you but he didn't get any information... leter that i thought to ask Namjoon hyung about you because you work in his cafe.. but he is in USA for some work so i thought i will ask him when he will back from USA...now i think i don't need to ask him about you because you are infront of me but unconscious... please love wake up i want to confess my feelings to you... please....

Saying this he started to cry while holding her hands...

he is holding her when suddenly he feel like her hand is moving..he look up and see..

Taehyung sits straight and look at Shibu's face

Taehyung sits straight and look at Shibu's face ..she slowly open her eyes and again close her eyes ...she take some time to adjust with the light .. after seconds she slowly open her with adjusting the lights...

after opening her eyes she look around..she thinks "where i am??".. just then she feels someones's hand on her hand ..she looks toward her hand and see a man is holding her hand..she look at that man....

Shibu POV

i slowly open my eyes and started to look around when suddenly i feel someone's hand on my hand ..i slowly look at my hand and see a man hand was holding my hand..i look up and see ...

i look up and see