Chapter-50

*1 month later*

Yn POV

Today i am very nervous and why won't i?? after all it's my wedding day..yes i am getting married with whom i loved.. it's a very strange feeling and i know all the girls feel this too..

The make-up artist done with her work..i looked at myself through the mirror and i must say she did a great job.. not like i am praising myself but her work is too good..she smiled at me and me too.. just then two girls come inside the room..it was Apu and Shibu..the make-up artist excuse herself and leave us alone...

Apu:-so how are you feeling Miss bride??

Yn:-good but a little bit nervous..

Apu:-don't worry it's happen.. just don't take any strass..take deep breath.. everything will be alright..

Yn:-hmm..but still..i am nervous..

Shibu:-if your condition is like this then what will happen with me on my wedding??

Apu:-don't worry if you get nervous and cry because of it then we'll handle you..

Yn:-yes don't worry..

We were talking when someone knocks on the door..i looked at that direction and saw that Mr Jeon is standing there..i looked at him confusingly..

Mr Jeon:-the wedding time has come.. prist calling you there.. let's go...

Apu:-but you??

Mr Jeon:-she don't have father so i will lead her to asile on behalf of her father.. let's go Yn...

I remove tears from my eyes which has came because of happiness..i nodded to Mr Jeon and hold his arm and then he lead me to the asile...

Btw Yn's look 👇👇

Wedding grown👇👇

Makeup👇👇