Chapter-32

*Few days later*

Ji hyun:-mumma..mumma*shout*

Here Ji hyun came home running while shouting his mom, Yn's name...he just came from school now..Yn came towards him and ask him"why he is calling her"but Ji hyun said that he will tell her and Jungkook together...so Yn take Ji hyun in his room and change his dress and take him to Jungkook's room..

Jungkook was sitting in the bed doing his office work in his laptop...his arm is hasn't healed yet so his staying home...

Seeing Jungkook Ji hyun run towards him and huge him... Jungkook also hugs him back..and after that Ji hyun inform that he wants to say something...and Jungkook gesture him to say... Yn also came and sit in the corner of the bed beside Jungkook...

Jungkook and Yn thinks that maybe Ji hyun wants to say something which is related to his school..but after hearing Ji hyun's next word's, Jungkook and Yn was shocked..they didn't accept that Ji hyun will say something like this...

Ji hyun:-mumma..when will you go to honeymoon??

Jungkook:-Ji hyun..what are you saying??who told you this??

Ji hyun:-papa today my friend told me that his his cousin sister and brother in law have go to honeymoon..and he also told that every married couples goes on honeymoon..and both of you are newly married too..so both of you should also go on a honeymoon...

Jungkook:-Ji hyun shut up!! nothing like this will heppen..

Ji hyun:-but why papa?? mumma pleases say something to papa*puppy eyes*

Jungkook:-Ji hyun don't be stubborn..we are not going anywhere..

Ji hyun:-but papa..

Jungkook:-no buts... let's go you must be hungry...

Yn POV

Looking at Jungkook's reactions,it seemed as if he did not want me to stay with me.. yeah it's okay, I'm not his real wife then why he will go with me on honeymoon...he doesn't even loves me..i am really a stupid person that i thought he will say yes to ji hyun about honeymoon.. absolutely not,why would he say that??there is no relationship between us... I'm just staying here because of the contact nothing else...

----------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Here Aera(Jin's daughter) and Shibu is playing when Aera said..

Aera:-thank you unnie for playing with me*smile*

Shibu:-you are so cute..how can i resist your cute face when you are asking something from me*smile*

Aera:-btw unnie,when are you going to marry my uncle??

Taehyung POV

was going to Aera's room because Shibu is also there...i don't know from when i get habit of her but now i can't stay a minute without seeing her..my heart is growing feeling for her more..i love her..but don't know how i said this to my Dad..he is forcing me to marry his friend's daughter even he knew that i love someone else..

He wants me to marry his friend's daughter, Nancy..i know her from childhood...she and i are study in same highschool..and from the starting she always clingy towards me.. she always tell everyone that we are in a relationship and we are going to marry too..even in college she didn't leave me..she always admit in a same college as mine..but i got relif of her when our college is over... after our college i never see her.. my life os going peacefully but one day,i met her in a business party..she also come there with her father...that time i casually meet her like normal peoples meet but the problem start after the party...

Twe weeks later,one day Dad told me to marry someone and to my surprise it's her.. Nancy..Dad wants me to marry her..like seriously??i don't even like and he said me to marry her..no i don't want that..i told Dad about my opinion but he being stubborn, didn't listen to me..so having no way,i decided to leave the house..so i did..my mom, sister in law, Hyungs tried to stop me but i didn't listen to them...

I had no plans to come here but i came because of her.. My Shibu...but again Dad started to force me..i even told him that Shibu is my girlfriend but still..no i am not going to stay here..i will leave this house as soon as possible..i not going to marry Nancy..

I am going to enter inside the room but stop when i heard Aera's voice..and hearing her words my eyes get wide and my mouth hang..what she is saying??i know i told her that i will marry Shibu but that doesn't mean she can ask her this question..i didn't even told Shibu about my feelings..now what will she thinks about me??

Shibu:-Aera what are you trying to say?? sorry i do not understand anything.. marry whom??

Aera:-my uncle..*smile*

Shibu:-your uncle??

Aera:-yes...Tae uncle told me that he will marry you..*smile*

No no noooo...now i am dead..i know now she will hate me for sure..oh god help me..what do i do now???

I look at Shibu's direction but i can't see any fecial expression..what she is thinking?? is she cursing me in her mind??

I have to do something but right now i think i should leave from here otherwise god knows what will she do with me...

-----------------------------------------------------

To be continued....

Sorry for the late update 😔😔..

From now onwards i will try to update soon..

Till then be safe and healthy 🥰🥰..

Bye 💜

I purple you 💜💜