39

<A/N at end babes. >

Songs for this chapter:

Good Enough- Little Mix

I'm Not The Only One- Sam Smith

The Heart Wants What It Wants- Selena Gomez

Fool's Gold- One Direction

~~~

"I just want to know one thing. Why did you have to go and break us?"

"I'm going to go and kill him." Clair gets up off the bed, but I pull her by the wrist. I didn't want her confronting him that was going to be my job. Not to mention I already had a plan to get my revenge.

"No Clair I want to confront him myself. I want to show him what he screwed up." Clair sits back down, and puts her arms back around me. "He deserves everything that's coming to him." It's been an hour and I still couldn't get the image out of my mind. It was tattooed right in my vision, and I couldn't do anything about it.

I felt like I wasn't good enough for him, like I wasn't worth anything in his eyes. It felt like crap, and I couldn't stand it anymore. I wasn't going to sit around and be treated like garbage anymore. I'm worth much more, and I should be able to feel that.

"What are you going to do to him? Slash his tires? Expose him as a cheating pig? I mean these sound good." Clair had made some good suggestions, but I don't think hurting his car will really hurt him much. I wanted to hit him hard, I just didn't know how yet.

"No I'm going to much more damage than just hurting his car. I want to hurt him emotionally and not physically that would bring me no pleasure." I get up and walk over to my desk. Maybe I should make up a notebook of ideas for revenge. "The thing is I'm not going to confront him yet. I'm going to see if he'll tell me the truth first, and than I'll maybe I'll spare him." I felt like an evil queen trying to think of evil schemes.

It was weird I was never like this. I never wanted to hurt someone as badly as they hurt me. I didn't even go back to hurt David after he hit me. Harry did that for me anyways.

"I saw Harry tonight. He was with Macy and some other guys at the diner. I gave him an evil look actually. I mean he was on top of her, and it was disgusting." I laugh at Clair's description. It was "disgusting." I bet it was, but I always knew Harry could never leave Macy. In the end they might just end up together.

"He never changed Clair." Clair nods and looks down. "I'm going to bed, it's been a long day and I really need some rest." I lay down on my bed and get under the covers. I can see Clair on Netflix on her computer. But I just close my eyes and hope for better dreams tonight, dreams involving no cheaters.

~~~

I wake up to a buzzing sound. It sounded like my alarm, but it wasn't. It usually didn't go off this early anyways. I look over and see that the noise is coming from my phone. I pick it up and check the missed messages. They are all from Josh, and I can't help but still read through them all.

Boyfriend: I'll walk you to class today Sarah. Love you. <3

Boyfriend: I'll be there at seven. I love you, you know that right?

Boyfriend: I'm just wondering because you haven't answered my texts or calls since last night. I hope you're okay, and I love you.

Boyfriend: I'll see you later Sarah. <3

I let a tear hit my phone screen. It was already six thirty and I couldn't tell Josh not to walk me. He was probably already halfway here, and I didn't feel like calling or texting him to cancel.