"Harry you don't--"

I just wanted this to be a happy time.

"No. I want you to know. Each time that you left me...I would think about all the things I had done wr-wrong..."

"Harry please. I want us to be happy. You really don't have to bring up bad memories. I regret leaving you the times that I did. But I'm with you now. I'm not leaving you. You're gonna be stuck with me for the rest of your life. You won't be able to get rid of me that easily."

Harry chuckled.

"I'm totally fine with that."

I let go of his hand as he continued speaking.

"So if you want to get married on a beach...what beach should it be? And are we getting married here in Holmes Chapel? Or can we get married in Mullingar?" His eyes widened. "Can we pleeeeeeease get married in Mullingar? I wanna see where you grew up."

I let out a little chuckle.

"It's nothing special, Haz."

"Oh yes it is! It's where you got pushed out of your mum's--"

"Harry!"

He began to laugh and he even squeaked a little. It was cute.

"What? It's true!"

He laughed a little more.

"You're such a dork. What am I going to do with you?"

"You've asked me this before. So I'll answer it the same. You're gonna love me. That's what you're gonna do."

I glanced at him and saw him smile.

"I do love you, Harry. I love you so much."

"Well, I love you more. My love for you is bigger than the universe."

I smiled big and even blushed a little.

"That's a lot, babe."

He nodded then leaned his head against the window.

"I never knew that the gym was so far away from my house. It's usually like a ten minute drive..."

I chuckled cause we actually had been parked at the gym for a little bit and Harry hadn't realized it because he was talking.

"Harry..."

"What?"

I pointed forward and he followed it with his eyes.

"Oh looky! We're here!"

I just smiled and shook my head. We got out of the car but before I could even take a few steps towards the building, Harry grabbed me by my shoulders and kissed me. I kissed back of course, but then I pulled away.

"Harry...what if--"

"I don't care anymore. After this? Chris won't be able to stop us from doing anything! He can't stop our love. I won't allow it."

We headed inside then. Harry was doing a power walk towards Chris' office and it was almost hard to keep up with him.

"Harry..." I said when I finally caught up to him, "We gotta stay calm about this."

"Calm? Are you crazy? Chris has been ruining our lives. I'm gonna be everything but calm when I walk in there."

I sighed and still kept up with him even when it seemed like he began to walk faster. We were only a few feet from the door now.

"Well at least let me--"

But before I could even get out that I wanted to knock on the door, Harry opened it and let it slam against the wall.