" 10 weeks?" I asked to myself.

"Oh wow" marsh gasped. Shut up bitch just stfu.

"Still early on in the pregnancy. I want you to maintain a healthy diet and drink lots of water. No caffeine or raw fish or deli meat. I like to prep my patients early in the pregnancy rather than later so that you'll get used to it later on" the doctor explained. I've been down this road.

"How far along until I'm able to know the gender?" Marsh asked curiously. I hope that mf is dead by then.

"18-22 weeks"

"oh my gosh bro" I sighed loudly.

"You don't sound very excited" her doctor observed looking at me weird. No I am not excited. I'm pissed.

"He's new to this he's still in shock" marsh lied answering for me.

"No im not and im not excited. Ion want this fucking baby"

"Wow" her doctors laughed off in shock.

"You could have kept that comment to yourself that's fucking embarrassing" marsh whined.

"Did you want me to lie?" I asked.

"You can step out the room if you're gonna be negative. She doesn't need this kind of stress" her doctor insisted pointing to the door.

"You ain't got to tell me twice" I obliged.

I got up from the chair and left the room. She can find her own ride home cuz she not sitting in no damn car with me. I headed to mookie crib cuz I decided to just tell Taliece. She's due in 2 and a half weeks and this needs to be talked about. When i got there the house was quiet so I'm guessing Meya and Wyllo is in school. I watched my heart literally jump out my chest with a parachute and run out the house getting in the car with a smoked out lung. I basically feel like a bitch right now.

As I slowly approached her door I knocked lightly before walking in. She seemed to be in a good today. She was listening to music sitting at her vanity mirror doing her hair. This might be easier than I thought.

"Wyd?" I asked taking a seat at the edge of her bed. We had a few good times on this mattress wink wink.

"My hair obviously. What are you doing?" She asked laughing.

"Talking to you. I gotta tell you something?"

"I'm listening?" She replied. Here goes nothing.

"Why do you sound like that?" I asked beating around the bush. Lord I'm scared.

"Boy say what you gotta say" she huffed.

"Ion want you to be mad at me or hit me or doing some petty baby momma shit"

"Oookaayyy?" She dragged out.

"I got another baby on the way" I blurted out.

"..." she just looked at me. "Are you joking? I'm not in the mood for you to be funny" she asked quickly turning to look at me.

"No I'm dead ass. Marsh is pregnant" I said again.

"Mmmm" she nodded slowly turning back around in her seat.