Chapter Thirty

✧

I can't stop staring over at Luca as I drive him home. Telling him I've been jacking myself off to the memory of his lips wrapped around my cock has sent him into a spiralling silence. His hands rest in his lap, he tugs at them.

My hand leans over the centre and I cup his hands. "Why are you fretting?" I ask, not taking my eyes off the road.

"I'm not," he says stubbornly.

The corner of my lips twitch. "Then tell me what you're thinking about."

Luca turns to face me, his blue eyes burning in the side of my head. "I'm thinking about the fact that you know exactly what you're doing." He says with a huff.

"And what exactly is that?" My eyebrows raise as I turn onto his street and park outside his house.

I glance at him and find his face redder than ever. "Y-Your mouth," he blurts and his hands fly around in front of him as he speaks. "You say things so freely about sex and pleasure and it–"

"Bothers you?"

"No," he shakes his head.

"Then what?"

He slowly drags his gaze to mine, I notice that his chest is heaving quicker than before. I lean over to him and grip his cheeks between my fingers, pinching his jaw. He sucks in a breath as I press the tip of my nose against his and stare directly into his eyes.

"Tell me," I whisper.

"You make me nervous," he says just as quietly.

My lips form a smirk. "We both know that, Luca."

"And I try to psych myself up to have confidence around you but I just forget everything. I want to be good for you, I always want to be good for you but I feel like a completely different person around you." He rambles quickly. "You take me by surprise and–"

I slam my lips down onto his, cutting his sentence short. I angle his jaw so I can claim his mouth, parting his lips with my tongue and slipping it inside slowly. He exhales a strangled groan that vibrates my entire mouth, making me kiss him harder.

My other hand slides into the back of his blonde hair and I tug gently, my finger still gripping his face as I devour his sweet lips. He kisses me back with as much fierceness as I give–I'm living for it.

No confidence... my ass.

Luca somehow shuffles up onto his knees without breaking the kiss for a second. His soft hands run along the edge of my jaw, the stubble on my cheeks grazing his palm. Then he leans over the centre console and straddles my lap.

He lowers his crotch down onto mine and I hiss into his mouth. Then a thought flashes in my mind. We are practically sat outside his mother's house. What if she sees us?