Chapter 1

Sunday, June 28, 2015

I woke up. I smelled pancakes, which is my favorite, I threw on a t-shirt. (I sleep with a sports bra and either nike shorts or nike pros.) I went downstairs and sure enough, Nash was making pancakes.

"Hey, Tay!", Nash said as I sat down at the counter.

"Hey! I smelled pancakes and I just came straight down!", I laughed. "Where's Cameron?"

"Oh, him and Bryant went go get Hayes from the airport." Bryant is their photographer and he kinda lives with us, too.

"Yay! I didn't know Hayes was coming back!"

"Well, he is," Nash laughed, giving me 2 pancakes.

"I'm excited to see him! It's been forever!!"

"It's been a week."

"I know, but he's my best friend."

"Yeah, ok. More like your best friend with benefits."

"Hey, we don't do that. We are young, Nash."

"Don't act like you or him don't think like that though."

I gave him a straight face, "I don't, but he is your brother so."

"I'm a virgin, missy."

"Say what you want," I finished off my pancakes and got up to get in a better outfit for the day.

-

I just finished braiding my hair when I heard a knock on the door. I ran downstairs to see Cameron at the open door.

"Ew, not the person I want to see."

"Well, hello to you, too," Cameron said as I pushed pass him.

I saw Hayes not far behind with a small bag since he leaves some stuff here and he uses Nash's stuff.

I ran down the hall (because we live in an apartment building).

"Hayes!!"

"Tatum!!"

I ran into his arms, "Oh, I missed you," he put me down and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you, too!"

"Oh come on you too!" Cameron yelled.

Hayes and I went down the hall and went straight to my room since that's where he stays when he comes.

I sat on my bed and he sat on like the little couch I have in the corner.

"So, how long are you going to be here?"

"Til DigiFest San Diego, I think."

"Oh, I'm so excited about that!"

"I can't wait to see what you are going to perform!"

"Well, here's one song I've been learning. It's called Permanent Vacation by 5 Seconds of Summer. I'm going to perform that."

"Oh my gosh, you are way too obsessed with these bands."

"Hey, I'm proud to be in the 5SOSFAM and also proud to be a Directioner."

"Don't forget Fifth Harmony and Little Mix," Hayes laughed.

"Oh, don't you know me so well," I laughed. "So what do you want to do?"

"Um, wanna go to the mall? I saw they have sales and I brought money."

"Honestly, Hayes, I really want to go to the mall. Let's go!"

I grabbed my wallet and phone.

"You ready?" I asked.