"That's great, Mr. Jisung, expect your wedding to be the grandest wedding of the year." The lady smiled at him. Jisung hands her a 50 million dollar cheque as an advanced payment for his wedding.

They parted ways after the meeting ended. Jisung is heading back to his car, when his phone rings again. It's Hajun, the alpha who is taking care of his daughter in Japan. He answers the call. "Hello, what do you want now?"

"Watch your tone with me, Jisung. I'm doing you a favor by raising your daughter even if she's not mine." Hajun answered him with a stern voice.

"Whatever, what is it now?"

"You said you will send money this week, we have no more supplies here. Are you going to starve us to death?"

"Alright, alright I'll send you money now." Jisung was irritated with Hajun. Just because he left his daughter to him, the alpha keeps on asking money from him. He knows the alpha is a gambler. Jisung had no choice but to send him money or the alpha might go to Seoul with his daughter.

"Good, I'll wait for it. Don't try to cross me or I'll be asking your rich fiance for money. You wouldn't like that, would you?" Hajun threatened.

"N-no, I'll send the money now. Don't talk to my fiance." Jisung's changed his demeanor. He can't let Jungkook know that he already has a child with another man. That would foil his plan to marry him. Jisung hung up and transferred money to Hajun.

                                        💎

The Jeons are having their dinner. Yeri is playing with her food. She suddenly stops and looks at Jungho. "You know Mr. Jeon, your house is very big."

Yura frowns at her daughter. "Yeri, he's your dad. Why are you calling him Mr. Jeon?"

Yeri twirls her hair on her finger. "My wolf said, Mr. Jeon is not our father."

"Yeri, quit spouting nonsense!" Yura nervously glanced at her husband and father-in-law. "Yeri, go to your room now."

"Why? I'm still eating this delicious food." Yeri mumbled.

Yura gives her a warning look. Yeri stands and leaves for her room.

"Sorry about that, Yeri has been acting out lately. Don't mind her. She's asking me to buy her an expensive bag, I told her no because she has a lot already." Yura tried to explain.

"Why don't you bring her to another doctor? She's becoming thin and pale." Jungho told Yura. "What's happening to my children, Jungkook just got into an accident luckily he's already recovering and now Yeri? Yura look after Yeri instead of partying with your friends and going shopping." Jungho scolded her.

Yura keeps quiet but planning to give Yeri an earful for embarrassing her in front of Jungho and Grandpa Jeon.

"Jungkook will be discharged today. Yura, ordered the maids to clean his room. Also, tell the chef to cook his favorite dishes. You're Jungho's wife aren't you, but why is it that Jangmi is the one managing this household?" Grandpa Jeon gave Yura a condescending look before he got up and left.

                                        💎

It is the day of Jisung's birthday. The venue is at the ballroom of one of the Jeon's hotel. Jisung is very excited, today he will formally announce his and Jungkook's engagement and wedding date. The alpha will have no choice but to agree in front of the guests and reporters.

 The alpha will have no choice but to agree in front of the guests and reporters