49

Changbin bounced in his feet waiting for Chan to come out of the terminal. He shifted his mask on his face and adjusted his hoodie making sure to not be recognized. He glanced over at the waiting photographers and wondered who they were waiting for. I don't miss those days, he thought. Thinking about all the times they had to deal with the swarm of photographers when they traveled.

Chan had told Changbin that he moved his flight earlier and the younger was excited to say the least. He had really missed the older and was excited to see him. It was Saturday so they had the whole weekend together and he couldn't wait.

Changbin noticed people were starting to come out and strained to look for the older. He saw the top of a black beanie and smiled. He started slowly walking towards where he saw the beanie and was greeted with a tired looking Chan.

"Hyung," Changbin called out, waving at the older.

Chan smiled under his mask making his eyes crinkle. "Hey baby!"

Changbin blushed, feeling nervous. He quickly embraced the older already feeling calmer in Chan's arms.

"How was your flight?" Changbin asked, still in their embrace.

"Too early, but I'm glad to be home now."

They started to walk towards the exit. "Did you have another bag?" Changbin asked.

Chan shook his head and grabbed the younger's hand interlacing it with his. He brought Changbin's hand up to his face and kissed it through the mask.

"I've missed you baby," Chan said, turning to look at the younger.

"I've missed you too Channie."

"Did you have plans this weekend?"

Changbin shook his head feeling shy, "Umm I was going to see if you wanted to spend it together. B-but I understand if you want some time to yourself since you've been with your family all week."

Chan stopped, making the younger stop and looked at him confused. Chan pulled the younger closer, cupping Changbin's cheek over the mask. "I would love to spend it with you. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Changbin melted. how did I get so lucky to have such a sweet boyfriend, he thought. "Okay, then let's spend it together."

They continued their walk to the car and quickly pulled off their mask so they could kiss. Chan pulled the younger in first, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. Changbin quickly melted into the kiss and wanted to deepen it. He felt Changbin wrap his arms around his neck pulling the older slightly down.

Chan smiled into their kiss and pulled back, "Someone's eager. You must've really missed me huh?" Chan asked, teasing the younger. He laughed as Changbin turned red. The younger tiny punched him, making him laugh harder. He kissed Changbin on the nose, "I'm only teasing. Let's get home and I'll show you how much I missed you." He pulled away after a quick kiss and a wink at the younger.

Changbin stood there speechless. He watched as the older walked to the driver side, "Wait I'll drive. You just got off a flight." Chan nodded and walked back around, passing him.

"Come on. We gotta hurry home," Chan said in a teasing tone. Changbin tried to tiny punch him again but he dodge it with a laugh. The younger finally got into the car and they drove the short drive home.

Changbin was feeling nervous again. I know this isn't the first time, but it has been awhile, he thought. He hadn't really masterbated either, usually too tired after work. He was already feeling turned on even more than normal. Is it because we haven't seen each other in awhile? This is the longest we've been apart since we started dating, he thought.

They had made it back to the house and Chan hadn't made a move on Changbin at all on the way home which made him even more nervous with anticipation. He walked in before the older and started walking towards the kitchen to get some water. His mouth felt so dry from how nervous he was. He only made it halfway before he felt arms engulf him from behind.

"God you smell so good baby," Chan said, his face snuggled into the crevice of Changbin's neck. He gave the younger some kisses on his neck down to his shoulder. Pressing himself into Changbin making the younger whimper.

Chan turned the younger around, connecting their lips. His hands roamed Changbin's body. Feeling every muscle and listening to the younger's moans, which made him even harder.

Chan finally broke their kiss much to Changbin's dismay. He grabbed the younger's hand and led him to the bedroom. He led Changbin over to the bed where he had the younger sit and promptly discarded his hoodie.

Chan stood between the younger's legs and lifted Changbin's chin before leading down to attach their lips again. His hand moved from the younger's chin to his cheek caressing it with his thumb.

Changbin's hands fumbled with the older's pants when he moved away. "Not yet, baby. I wanna focus on you."

With that Chan discarded Changbin's shirt.  "Can you get more on the bed baby?" Chan asked.

Changbin nodded and scooted back more so his whole body was on the bed now. He watched as the older crawled onto the bed and laid in between his legs. Goosebumps littered his arms as Chan ever so lightly touched his body.

"Your so beautiful," Chan said, staring into Changbin's eyes. He leaned down and connected their lips once again. The younger quickly deepening the kissing.

Changbin laced his hands into Chan's hair, causing the older to moan into their kiss. He moaned too, feeling the older grind into him.

Chan started kissing his way down the younger's neck, leaving love bites on the way down Changbin's chest then stomach. His hands followed suit.

Changbin was a moaning mess. His dick hard and leaking underneath his pants and boxers. He glanced down watching as Chan pulled both his bottoms down and his cock finally sprang free.

Chan glanced up at him making eye contact as he leaned forward and licked and sucked the head of the younger's cock.

"F-fuck!" Changbin moaned, throwing his hand back and fisting the sheets around him. He already felt like he could cum and they had just started.

Without warning Chan was bobbing up and down on Changbin's dick. The younger's hand in his hair gripping it tight.

"T-to sudden," Changbin cried out. His body tensed from the pleasure trying to hold back from cumming.

Chan's hands slipped down to grab at the younger's butt cheeks. Kneading them gently as he sucked up and down Changbin's cock.

"Y-your hands," Changbin moaned out. His back arching off the bed. He was losing his mind, the pleasure overwhelming him.

"I-I'm going to cum," Changbin moaned. He opened his eyes to glance at the older and flushed seeing Chan staring at him intensely while the older sucked on his cock tipped him over. He came into Chan's mouth which the older happily swallowed.
——————-

1188 words