13

The two finally arrived at the Wonder Box amusement park and Changbin was giddy. He loved amusement parks and was excited to be at once since it had been so long. Chan went and bought their passes even though Changbin greatly protested, wanting to pay for his own. In the end Chan won and Changbin was looking at the park map.

"What do you want to do first babe?" Chan asked, walking up behind him and wrapping his arms around the younger.

Changbin blushed, Chan was being so affectionate out in the open and he was shy. "I was thinking the bumper cars?"

"Let's do it," Chan said, grabbing the younger's hand and walking in the direction of the bump cars.

They passed several people, some small families, some were just adults. They were all staring at them and Changbin felt uncomfortable. He wanted to drop his hands from the older, but didn't want Chan to feel bad. He stared at the ground until they reached the bumper cars.

"Do you want to share or be separate?" Chan asked, turning towards the younger.

"Let's do it separately, it will be more fun running into you," Changbin said, wiggling his eyebrows at the older.

Chan laughed, "don't be mad when I trap you in the corner and keep bumping you."

Changbin laughed, tiny punching the older on the arm. Chan gasped and faked being hurt. They joked around until it was their turn. They both walked around picking a bumper car. Chan finally settled into a black one and turned to look for Changbin once he got settled and buckled in. Changbin was already staring at him from across the floor. The older smiled and teasingly narrowed his eyes, bringing up his two fingers to his eyes and then to point them at the younger. Signaling that he was watching the younger.

Changbin laughed and mouthed, "Bring it on."

The cars came to life and the two immediately started heading towards each other. Boom. They ran right into each other, both laughing. Changbin was first to get away, running away from Chan. Chan circled around following closely behind Changbin. Boom. Someone hit Chan from the side, giving Changbin time to get away. Chan was grinning big, looking around for the younger. Chan was moving around still looking for the younger. Boom.

"Gotcha hyung!" Changbin exclaimed, running into the older laughing.

Chan looked over at the younger, his whole face lit up and he was smiling so big. The older laughed, "you got me."

The ride came to a stop and they both climbed out of their cars. Both of them were laughing still. "What do you wanna do next?"

"Can we do the carousel?" Changbin asked.

"Of course, let's go." Chan said, grabbing the younger's hand again and leading them towards the carousel.

They got looks again, but Changbin cared a little less. He was so happy and they were having so much fun. They reached the carousel and Changbin walked over to a horse and climbed on. Chan climbed on the horse next to him and they smiled at each other.

"Can I get a picture of us?" Chan asked, going to grab his phone out of his pocket.

Changbin nodded and leaned in closer to Chan. Chan raised his phone so he could take a selfie of them. They both smiled and Chan took the first photo. He wanted another photo and turned his head so he was kissing the younger's cheek. Changbin blushed but kept smiling and Chan took the photo.

"Will you send me those?" Changbin asked, looking at them with Chan.

Chan nodded his head, "Of course baby."

The carousel started and they started going up and down as the carousel circled around. Changbin giggled and joked around with Chan the whole ride. They were both feeling so happy. The ride ended and they climbed off.

"Where to next babe," Chan asked, grasping the younger's hand again and kissing him on the cheek.

"The ferris wheel!" Changbin said excitedly.

They both walked towards the ferris wheel, talking to each other when someone ran right into Changbin.

"Watch it fag," the man said, turning around in disgust.

Changbins face fell. He was taken back by the insult hurled at him. His throat felt so dry and no words came out of his mouth.

Chan stepped in front of Changbin, "What the fuck did you just say?" Chan's hands clenched by his side ready to knock the guy down.

Changbin snapped out of his trance and grabbed Chan's arm. "Let's just go," Changbin whispered to Chan.

The older glanced back at Changbin, seeing his pale face and his lip quivered. Chan's face softened and he relaxed his fist.

Chan turned back towards the man, "You better watch your mouth."

Chan squared him up and the man opened his mouth to say something. His friend pulled him away, apologizing to them. Chan turned back to the younger and engulfed him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry that happened Changbin," Chan said, hugging the younger tighter. Changbin didn't say anything and just held the older tight.

"Can we go?" Changbin asked into Chan's shoulder.

"Of course baby," Chan said, waiting for the younger to let go first.

Changbin pulled back and kept his eyes down. Chan kept a hold of his hand and they walked back to the car together.

-----------------------

well that took a turn :( poor changbin.

892 words