26

The steam from their shower seemed to intensify everything Changbin was feeling. He felt a little light headed, but he couldn't tell if that was from the shower steam or them making out. He had his back against the cold tiled wall and Chan was nibbling on his bottom lip.

Chan's hands slid down grasping the younger's hips, pulling Changbin towards him to press into the younger. He moved down to Changbin's neck, kissing and biting it. His right hand slid lower to grab the younger's dick making him gasp and moan.

Changbin blush, his moan echoed through the shower walls, sounding louder than he expected. Chan had started moving his hand up and down both of their cocks, making the younger moan even more. Changbin gripped on to Chan's arms, trying to keep himself upright. His head falling back against the wall. Chan was still kissing and licking on his neck, driving him crazy.

"Agh, ch-chanie."

"Yes, baby?" Chan asked, moving his hand faster on their dicks.

"F-fuck Channie,"

Chan moved his lips closer to the younger's ear, "Are you going to cum for me baby?"

Changbin whimpered, pleasure coursed through his body, moans tumbled out of him. He was close to cumming. Goosebumps littered his arm hearing Chan's groans and breath in his ear. The older's hands moved with more assertiveness behind them, knowing Changbin was close.

"Y-yeah."

"Yeah? Cum for me baby." Chan growled into Changbin's ear. He started biting and licking the younger's ear making him cum.

"Ungh, Ch-Channie," Changbin moaned, cumming into the older's hand.

Chan slowed his hand down, knowing the younger would be sensitive. He looked down at him, Changbin's eyes a little dazed over.

"Good boy, cumming for me." Chan said, bring up his fingers to lick the cum off, not breaking eye contact with the younger.

Changbin blushed, he moved to duck his head down when Chan lifted his chin up with his clean hand and leaned down to kiss him. He relaxed into the kiss tasting his own cum on the older's tongue, he moaned. Changbin felt Chan's hard dick pressing against his stomach still.

"Y-you didn't cum yet."

Chan glanced down at his cock and looked back up at the younger. Chan thought before saying, "Would you let me fuck your thighs?"

Changbin bit his lip, thinking that sounded so hot. He nodded his head and wait for Chan to tell him what to do.

"Turn around for me baby."

Changbin turned around, and Chan was messing with the shower head so that the water would land on him more.

"Put your hands on the wall and stick your ass out."

Changbin hesitantly moved, leaning his upper body on the cold tile, he gasped when his nipples pressed against them. He stuck his ass out and turned to look back at Chan. Changbin whimpered, seeing how turned on Chan looked. The water hitting him in the abs. Changbin watched as the water ran down his pelvic, down his cock and dripped to the floor.

Chan stepped forward standing right behind the younger, pressing against him. Changbin moaned, feeling Chan's cock on his ass. Chan moved his arm wrapping one around his waist exploring up the younger's to pinch a nipple. The other snaked down to grab his dick and slowly start moving his hands up and down.

Changbin whimpered and moaned, still feeling sensitive from cumming a few moments ago. Chan started moving his hips, rubbing his cock in between Changbin's butt cheeks, loving the feeling. He kissed and licked on the younger's neck, both his hands constantly moving and roaming his body.

"Fuck baby. I just can't get enough of you."

Changbin moaned at the older's confession. Feeling the same way, he was just too overwhelmed to be able to voice it. He felt Chan sucking on his neck, making his legs shake a bit. He was glad Chan was holding him up and that he was holding on to the wall.

"Squeeze your thighs together baby,"

Chan moved to grab some soap and poured some onto his dick and rubbed it in some. This should help me slide in better. Chan dropped the bottle on the floor, making Changbin jump a little.

"Don't be nervous baby. If you want to stop, you just have to say so, okay?"

Changbin nodded his head still facing the wall. Chan stepped back behind the younger and snaked his hand around the younger moving his face to face him. He gently kissed him.

"I need verbal consent.""

"Yes. If I feel uncomfortable I will tell you to stop."

Chan leaned back in and kissed him, "good boy."

Changbin blushed, biting his lip. Chan grabbed his dick and slid it between Changbin's thighs groaning.

"Fuck baby, your thighs feel so good."

Changbin whined, the feeling was new to him, but he was turned on. His dick hard again. He felt Chan move his hands to his hips and experimentally thrusted back and forth. Changbin gasped, it feels like he's actually fucking me.

Chan was holding back, he didn't want to be too aggressive and scare the younger. He gritted his teeth, groaning, Changin's thighs were driving him crazy. He could feel his control slipping with every thrust.

Changbin looked down watching Chan's cock sliding in and out between his thighs underneath his cock. Moans were consistently tumbling out of his mouth. Chan was rubbing against his dick making him want to cum again already.

Chan started thrusting faster, pulling Changbin back by his hips. He was close to cumming and snaked his hand around to grab the younger's cock.

"W-wait," Changbin moaned, his waist buckling, feeling Chan jerking off his dick.

"Cum with me baby," Chan growled in the younger's ear, moving his hips and hand faster.

They both moaned, Changbin cumming before Chan. The younger fell forward, he was thankful the wall was in front of him. Chan thrusted in between his thighs a few more times before he came on his thighs. Chan wrapped his arm around Changbin's waist, holding him up. They both panting from their activity and the hot water hitting their bodies.

Chan kissed Changbin on the side of his head, "You were great baby."

—————————
Man is it hot in hear?? The steam coming through the screen 🥵

1043 words