47

Changbin had just gotten comfortable and was falling asleep when his phone started ringing, pulling him out of his sleep. He reached over and grabbed his phone to see who was calling. Oh it's Chan, he thought. Wait, isn't it like one am over there?

"Hello?"

"Babby," Chan exclaimed, His voice had a slight slur to it, that you wouldn't notice unless you knew him.

"Hi Channie...are you drunk?" Changbin asked, concerned.

Chan giggled, "Maybe just a little." He was fumbling around trying to get his clothes off to get into bed when he tripped over his pants legs. "Oh sh-shit!"

"Are you okay? What are you even doing?"

"Sorry baby. I am just trying to get into bed and tripped on my pants."

"Are you having fun?"

Chan giggled again, "Yes. It's good to see everyone. My cousins took me out tonight and we got a little carried away."

"Good I am glad to hear you're having fun."

The line went quiet for a second. Chan finally spoke up in all seriousness, "But I miss you. I wish you were here. I want to feel you in my arms and kiss you all over. I want to smell you and taste you, Fuck I'm horny now."

"Ch-channie..."

"Baby can we facetime? I want to see you."

"W-we can." Changbin said sitting up some, so he was leaning on the headboard.

Chan quickly switched them over to facetime and smiled when Changbin finally popped up on his screen. "Hi baby."

"Hi Channie," Changbin said, quickly noticing the older was shirtless.

"I miss you so much."

"I miss you too. It's...it's not the same sleeping without you."

"I wish I was there to hug you."

"I wanna give you hugs to Channie."

"I could give you so many kisses. All over your body." Chan groaned, his dick was hard and needing attention.

"How drunk are you Channie?" Changbin asked, blushing. He is so blunt when he's drunk, he thought.

"I can't help that you make me so horny. I wish I was there to feel all over you baby."

He was getting turned by the older's words. He squirmed a bit under the covers, rubbing one of his hands down over his hard cock. He blushed even deeper from his actions. Biting his lip hoping the older wouldn't notice.

"Am I turning you on baby?" Chan asked lowly.

Chan had gotten onto the bed completely naked and had been slowly jerking himself off since they turned on facetime. He grunted, seeing the younger biting his lip made his cock jump. He watched as Changbin shyly nodded.

"Fuck baby. Let me see you."

"Ch-Channie, that's embarrassing," Changbin whined.

"Please baby. What do you have to be embarrassed about? Hmm? It's nothing I haven't seen before. And I think you're sexy as fuck," Chan groaned, gripping at his cock that was already leaking precum.

He's not wrong, Changbin thought. But it's different when he's here. He debated with himself for a few moments before deciding to drop the covers that were covering him. His cheeks bright red still feeling embarrassed but he slowly started showing his bare chest to the older.

"Damn baby. You're just so sexy," Chan confessed. Staring at the younger's bare chest he started jerking himself off. "F-fuck, you got me so hard baby," Chan panted out between moans.

Changbin's cock twitched, hearing the older's words and moans. He moved his hand into his boxers wrapping his hand around his cock.

"Look how hard you got me baby," Chan said, moving the phone away from him to show off his cock.

"Hyung!" Changbin exclaimed. His eyes wide and mouth gaped open. He just stared at his phone watching the older jerking off. As shocked as he was he couldn't help but feel turned on even more. I can't believe that fits in me, he thought. It looked even bigger on the phone. It's so big and...

"Binnie, I want to see yours," Chan said. "Show me baby."

Changbin blushed even deeper, he pushed the covers down more so they weren't covering his thighs anymore and moved his dick out of his boxers. He turned the camera around so it was facing away from him and showed the older his cock.

"I want to see your face too, baby."

Changbin internally groaned, feeling so embarrassed, but he turned the camera back around to face himself and stretched out his arm so his face and cock were in view for the older.

"Good boy," Chan groaned, he started stroking his cock faster, feeling close. He listened as Changbin moaned from his praise, and it made his cock twitch. "Fuck baby, you are too sexy. Keep stroking that cock."

Changbin had picked up his pace. His eyes glued to the older's cock. His mouth slightly watered wishing he could taste it. He wanted to lick the pre-cum off of the head. He subconsciously started biting his lip, his hand moving even faster. The images of Chan's cock in his mouth driving him closer to his orgasm.

"Baby, I-I'm close," Chan panted out. "Are you going to cum with me baby?"

Changbin nodded his head, his words getting stuck in his throat. I want him to be here with me. I want him so bad, he thought.

"Say my name baby," Chan moaned out.

Changbin's eyes flicked up to watch the older's face. His cock twitched, Chan looked so sexy. The older had a slight blush and you could see Chan's muscles in his arms while he gripped and stroked his cock.

"Ch-Channie," Changbin moaned out. "I-I'm close to Channie."

"Yes baby, cum for me."

Changbin moaned, his orgasm hitting him hard, and he came into his hand with a groan. He almost dropped his phone from how intense it was, but looked just in time to see the older also releasing. Fuck, I miss him even more now, he thought.
-------------------------

Something about phone sex just hits different sometimes.

998 words