39

Chan was rubbing the head of his cock against Changbin's hole, spreading the lube he just put on his dick onto the younger's hole already lubed hole. More lube can't hurt, he thought. He glanced up at the younger's face, seeing if Changbin was reacting badly. He could sense how tense the younger was and leaned down to kiss him on the cheek.

Changbin opened his eyes, staring up at Chan. His stomach was in knots with how nervous he was and his heart was beating incredibly fast, but he knew the older would try and be as gentle as possible.

"I know it's hard but try to relax. The more you tense up the harder it can be."

Changbin closed his eyes again and let out a breath, willing his body to relax. He opened his eyes looking up at Chan and gave him a nod.

"Are you sure?"

Changbin nodded again, biting his lip in anticipation. He really did want this, he was just very nervous. "I'm sure."

Chan nodded his head and took a deep breath. His right hand was guiding his cock into the younger's hole while the other gently gripped Changbin's hip. He slowly starting pushing into Changbin's hole, feeling the intense tightness around the tip of his cock. Changbin whimpered, making him whip his head up to look at the younger.

Changbin had his eyes squeezed shut, discomfort etched across his face. He gritted his teeth trying to relax and ignore the growing pain he was feeling. He felt a touch on his stomach and opened his eyes.

"We can stop, baby. I don't want to keep going if you're in so much pain."

Changbin shook his head, "no ke-keep going."

"Baby...are you sure?"

"Yes, please I want to keep going."

Chan let out a breath, he grabbed his cock again and pressed it against Changbin's hole again and pushed. Fuck he is so tight, he thought. He knew he just needed to be able to push past the younger's rim so Changbin could get used to his size. He pushed a little more to get his tip inside the younger's hole. He glanced up and saw tears running down Changbin's face and he froze.

"B-baby, Let..."

"K-keep going p-please."

Guilt washed over Chan, he didn't want to keep hurting the younger, but he didn't argue with him. He stared at Changbin's face as he slowly started pushing in more, his head popped past the rim, and he groaned. It was painful with how tight the younger was and how much he was clenching down. He watched as Changbin scrunched his face up in pain. He was thankful at least that they used a lot of lube and he was sliding in so easy.

"I know it hurts, baby. T-try to relax some. You're clenching so hard," Chan said through gritted teeth. He waited until he felt Changbin relax some and started pushing in more. He tried not to focus on how his cock was feeling and concentrated on not causing more discomfort for the younger than he already was.

Changbin fisted the bedding that was underneath him. The stretch he was feeling from Chan's cock was unbearable, but he didn't want the older to stop. Tears continued to stream down his face and he couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"I'm just going to push all the way in. I think that would be better than me moving so slow. Is that okay?"

Changbin didn't trust himself to answer, so he nodded his head and braced himself and tensed up. He couldn't imagine it hurting more than it already did.

"R-relax baby. It will hurt more if you tense up." Chan groaned, feeling Changbin clench around him. He felt the younger relax and immediately moved his hips forward bottoming out.

Changbin cried out and felt Chan's weight on top of him. Tears flowed faster down his face and he felt Chan leaving kisses on his face. He clung onto Chan's arms, digging his nails into them.

"I know baby, I know. The worst is over though." Chan said softly. He continued to whisper and leave kisses helping the younger calm down. After a few minutes the tears slowed down and stopped, "are you okay?"

Changbin nodded, and opened his eyes. He stared up at Chan who stared down at him and he leaned up for a kiss. The older happily met him half way and they started softly kissing. He felt Chan's cock pulse inside of him and he moaned into their kiss. He slipped his tongue inside their kiss, deepening it.

Changbin pulled back and loosely kept his grip on the older's biceps, "Y-you can move now."

Chan leaned down and kissed him on the forehead and leaned back, "Are you sure?"

Changbin nodded and that was all the encouragement that Chan needed. He slowly pulled back a little bit and moved thrusted forward. He watched Changbin's face, which did show signs of discomfort, but he was not crying. He pulled back a little bit more and thrusted back in a little harder making the younger moan. He kept pulling back a little at a time and thrusting in a little harder until he felt like Changbin was comfortable.

Changbin opened his eyes to watch Chan, and could see how much he was concentrating on not hurting him. "C-channie."

Chan stopped all movements. "Did I hurt you?" He asked, concerned.

Changbin shook his head. "Y-you don't have to hold back."

Chan groaned. He is going to be the death of me, he thought. "You asked for it, baby."

-----------------------------------------

hot damn!!! Changbin's ass his about to be ruined. 

926 words