33

Changbin was leaning on his desk and Chan was devouring his lips. He moaned continuously into the older's mouth. He felt Chan's hands moving up his thighs kneading at them making him gasp into their kiss. His hands gripped the side of the desk and Chan broke their kiss to kiss down his neck.

"God baby..." Chan started letting kisses and nibbles down Changbin's neck, "I cannot get enough of you."

Changbin squirmed, "Ahh C-channie."

Chan gripped onto the younger's hips pulling him closer. Chan felt the younger lean his head to the side giving him more access to kiss and suck on his neck. He licked up his neck to the bottom of Changbin's ear and nibbled on the bottom of it. His tongue moved around the edge making Changbin gasp and grip more on his arms.

"Fuck baby," Chan groaned into Changbin's ear, making the younger moan.

Chan leaned back and looked at how wreck Changbin already looked and smirked. He slowly started unbuttoning the younger's pants, keeping his eyes on him. Changbin watched as he zipped down his pants and the younger started biting his lips in anticipation. He got closer to Changbin again, attaching their lips. His hands working down the younger's pants. Changbin gasped and moaned into their kiss, feeling him squeeze his ass. His right hand snaked around to the front and cupped at the younger's dick. He could feel a wet spot forming from Changbin's precum and smirked.

Chan broke their kiss and slowly got on his knees keeping eye contact with the younger. He was on the ground when he decided to break eye contact so he could watch Changbin's dick spring out from his boxers as he was pulling them down. He licked his lips in anticipation.

"Ch-Channie," Changbin moaned out. He watched as the older started stroking his dick and threw his head back.

"Does that feel good baby?"

"Y-yes,"

Chan smirked, feeling the younger pulse in his hand. "Look at me baby."

Changbin leaned forward again, his eyes making eye contact with the older. Chan looked so lewd on the floor with his cock in his hand it made him blush. He watched Chan stick out his tongue and swirl his tongue around the head of his cock. He broke eye contact with the older, his eyes rolling to the back of his head and he moaned.

Chan took the younger into his mouth letting him slip to the back of his throat and moaned. He felt Changbin's hands move to his head, gripping at his hair. He loved hearing Changbin's moans. He started bobbing up and down, taking the young to the back of his throat to the tip of his head.

"F-fuck. I...I'm going to cum so-soon."

Chan started bobbing faster. Moans and wet noises surrounding them. He felt Changbin tighten his grip in his hair letting him know he was close. He started moaning, the vibrations setting the younger off.

"I-I'm cu..."

Changbin was interrupted when there was a knock on their door. "Chan hyung are you in there?" Someone asked from the other side of the glass door.

Changbin's hands immediately went to cover his mouth. His eyes grew big when Chan did not stop, determined to make him still cum. He glanced down and made eye contact with the older. Changbin blushed, he felt himself getting closer again. The sight of Chan on his knees with a dick in his mouth was just too much for him to handle.

There was another knock on the door. Changbin's head whipped to look at the sound, but Chan had other ideas. He reached up and cupped the younger's balls in his hand massaging them gently in his hand. He watched as Changbin threw his head back cumming into his mouth.

Changbin tried his best to silence his moans into his hand. Hoping that whoever was outside did not hear him. He tried to catch his breath coming down from his orgasm high. He glanced back down at Chan, who was gently sucking his dick trying to get every bit of his cum. He whimpered, feeling sensitive. He watched as Chan popped him out of his mouth licking his lips, making him blush. He looked away not wanting to keep eye contact with the older and glanced at the door to see if the person was still there. He sighed feeling thankful that they had left.

Chan got up, getting the younger's attention again. Chan leaned down kissing Changbin. Their tongues swirling together and Changbin moaned into their kiss tasting himself on the older's lips.

"You seem to enjoy that baby," Chan said, smirking. Changbin blushed, wanting to hide into his shoulder. "Did the idea of getting caught excite you?"

Changbin whined not wanting to answer the older. Chan chuckled already knowing the answer. "There's nothing wrong with that, baby."

Changbin didn't say anything. Chan pulled him into a hug, holding him tightly. Changbin gasped, feeling the older's hard dick against him. "C-can I help you?" He asked.

Chan shook his head, "Don't worry about me. I wanted to make you feel good."

"But I want you to feel good too," Changbin said, pouting.

Chan didn't say anything. He snuck his hands down to the younger's ass and squeezed them, making Changbin jump. "You can make me feel good later."

Changbin pouted more, making him chuckle. "You're too cute, baby." He kissed the top of Changbin's head. "Let's get you cleaned up. We still have work to do before that."

Changbin wanted to protest, but Chan stopped him with a kiss. They broke their kiss and he sighed, "Fine, but I get to make you cum later."

Chan chuckled, "It's a date then."

—————————

Well you think they got caught?? Hopefully whoever was at the door won't say anything to anyone!

949 words

I'm working on a new Hyunlix story! It's a new theme that I'm exploring. It's been a rough but exciting journey writing it so far. The first chapter is out now!

 The first chapter is out now!