34

The rest of the day went by so slowly for Changbin. He groaned, glancing at the clock and only five minutes had gone by. When is this day going to end? He thought. He glanced over at Chan who was engrossed with whatever was on his screen. He didn't realize he was staring at the older until Chan was staring back at him. He blushed that he got caught staring.

Chan pulled down his headphones. "You okay?"

Changbin nodded his head, biting his lip. He didn't want the older to know he was still aroused and was impatient for them to leave so they could continue what they had started earlier.

"You sure?"

"Y-yeah. I'm okay," Changbin said, squirming in his seat.

Chan pulled his headphones off, saving the song he was working on before standing up. He walked around his desk towards the younger, who watched him with wide eyes. He stood in front of Changbin's desk and glanced down at him. He watched as the younger nervously shifted in his seat and was now staring down at his desk.

"Look at me baby," Chan said lowly.

Changbin bit his lip, gulping at Chan's tone of voice. He slowly lifted his eyes and made eye contact with the older. He recognized that look in the older's eyes. He hoped Chan would just throw caution to the wind and devour him right then and there.

Chan was trying his best to hold back, but he was also turned on. He leaned forward, putting his weight on to one arm while he reached out with his other to caressing the younger's lips with his thumb. "Are you still turned on baby?"

Chan watched as Changbin nodded his head. He pushed his thumb into the younger's mouth. He felt Changbin's tongue immediately swirling around it. Chan groaned, his dick was hard and he was losing all willpower to not bend the younger over right now and fuck him hard and making a moaning mess out of him. But he held back knowing that the younger's first time should now be bent over at a desk especially at work. That could come later. His thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked at the door.

Chan quickly pulled his thumb out of Changbin's mouth, earning a whine from the younger. He started to walk back to his desk, wanting to hide his boner. He glanced over at Changbin who was bright red and staring at the floor.

"Come in."

"Hey Changbin hyung. Oh hey Chan hyung." Jake said.

Jake was the leader from their newest groups, who had grown popular in the last few months. They were currently working on another album release for the group.

"How can we help you Jake?"

"Oh I didn't realize you both were here...," Jake said awkwardly. He scratched the back of his neck, seeming unsure now.

Chan glanced over at Changbin, who looked at him confused. "What's going on Jake?"

"Umm this is kind of awkward, but some of the members in the group feel discouraged... especially after this morning's recording went. I came here to ask for advise, but didn't realize you were here Chan hyung," Jake said, looking down at his shoes.

Chan's face dropped. Of course he had made an ass of himself in front of their group. I need to fix this, he thought. He sighed. He glanced over at Changbin again, who was biting his lip looking worried.

"Why don't I go down with you and apologize to you and the rest of the group. I was out of line this morning and..."

"N-no you don't need to apologize..."

"But I do Jake. My actions this morning were not setting a great example to anyone and as one of the CEOs I need to lead my example."

"Okay," Jake said quietly.

"Why don't you head down first and I will meet you guys in your practice room."

Jake nodded, glancing over at Changbin, who gave him an encouraging smile. The youngest quickly smiled back and left leaving the two older males alone once again.

"I really messed up this morning," Chan said, grimacing. He leaned back in his chair staring at the ceiling.

"It will be okay Channie. They will understand and you are an amazing leader. We all have bad days. Plus it wasn't all your fault this morning."

Chan got up and walked over to Changbin's desk. "You're too sweet to me baby." He leaned down and kissed the younger.

"It will just be a thing of the past. So don't overthink it, okay?" Changbin asked, caressing the older's cheek.

Chan stared into Changbin's eyes, seeing the sincerity in them. "I love you."

Changbin broke out into a grin, "And I love you."

Chan leaned back down, capturing the younger's lips with his once again. He quickly deepened the kiss. Slipping his tongue into Changbin's, earning a moan from the younger. He slowly swirled their tongues around together, before pulling back, pulling Changin's bottom lip with him. Earning another moan from the younger.

"I just wanted to give you a sneak peek of what you're getting later," Chan said smirking, watching Changbin blush deeply. Chan chuckled, "I'll be back and we can finish what we started later." Chan leaned down for a quick peck before Changbin could even react.

————————

God I'm weak in the knees. 😳🥴

871 words