20

Chan could barely wait until they got inside. He was already lifting Changbin's shirt up before the door closed. He was hungry for the younger. He was trying to stay in control and not overwhelmed the younger with his lust, but it was becoming more difficult by the minute. He had the younger pushed against the front door, pushing his body into the younger's.

Changbin was having a hard time keeping up with Chan. He could sense the urgency in the older's motions and the hunger. Chan's hands were roaming his body making him moan into their kiss. The older's touch was leaving a tingling sensation on his skin, making him moan and shiver.

Chan pulled back looking at the younger. Changbin's eyes were hooded. He had a blush across his cheeks and his lips were swollen and red from their kissing. He watched Changbin start biting his lip and he groaned. He is going to be the death of me, he thought. He reached up pulling Changbin's lip out from in between his teeth. He leaned forward to whisper into the younger's ear.

"What did I tell you about biting your lip baby?"

Changbin shivered, hearing Chan's low voice in his ear. He was so turned on, his knees went a little weak and he gripped onto Chan's arm. He didn't know how to respond, he was feeling shy but also excited.

"Ahhh," Changbin moaned, Chan had started nibbling and licking on his ear distracting him.

Changbin's grip on the older's arm tightened. His back arched off the door causing him to press hard into the older.

"You are so fucking sexy," Chan growled into the younger's ear.

Chan moved his hands down and started unbuttoning Changbin's pants. While his lips kissed down the younger's neck leaving little marks along the way. He moved his lips back to Changbin's and he slipped his tongue into Changbin's mouth causing the younger to moan. His hands moved to push Changbin's pants and boxers down. He reached down and started jerking off the younger.

"Ungh."

Changbin's body jerked forward from the touch and he moaned into the older's mouth. His brain was going fuzzy from all the pleasure and he felt the need to cum growing even stronger. The younger didn't realize his hips were moving, trying to jerk himself in Chan's hand, until he felt the older grip his hip with his free hand.

Chan pulled back from the kiss and moved to kneel in front of the younger.

"W-what are you doing?"

Chan didn't answer. He knelt in front of the younger and licked his lips. He stared up at the younger, his one hand still jerking him off in a slow painful pace.

Changbin could cum just from the sight in front of him. His cheeks redden from the view. Seeing Chan on his knees in front of him was so sexy. He couldn't look away from the older and he didn't want to.

Keeping eye contact with Changbin, Chan licked the precum leaking from Chanbin's dick causing the younger curse out loud.

"F-fuck Ch-channie," Changbin moaned his head thrown back from the pleasure.

Chan took the opportunity and wrapped his lips around the younger's dick and started bobbing. He was still watching the younger, who still had his eyes squeezed shut moans tumbling out of his mouth. He grabbed one of Changbin's hands, moving it to his head.

Changbin opened his eyes when he felt Chan touch him. He looked back down at the older and experimentally tugged on his hair, causing the older to moan around his dick. He moaned, feeling the vibrations from Chan's moan around his dick.

"I-I am so close Channie."

Changbin felt Chan start bobbing faster. This caused the younger to moan and grip onto Chan's hair more. He moved both hands to the older's head and started slightly thrusting into Chan's mouth. The older was continuously moaning around his dick and he lost it.

"F-fuck Channie. I-I'm c-cumming."

Changbin gripped onto the older's hair while he thrusted into his mouth, cumming into Chan's mouth. He finished cumming, loosening his grip on Chan's hair and tried to catch his breath. He whimpered, feeling Chan gently licking him clean. His legs felt weak and was thankful he was leaning against something.

Chan swallowed Changbin's cumming, licking his lips, and wiping the corner of his mouth. He got off of his knees and got up and pulled the younger to him.

"We aren't done yet baby."
————————-
Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Also Chan on his knee 💀 I would die.

760 words