35

Changbin couldn't concentrate anymore on his work so he decided to leave early and head to the gym. He texted Chan on the way out of his office, letting the older know where he was headed. He walked the short distance to the gym and changed, leaving his phone in his locker. He stretched out and decided to do a light warm up on the treadmill before moving to the weights. He glanced up at the clock on the wall and was surprised with how much time had passed when someone touched his waist making him jump.

"Holy shit," he exclaimed and turned around to see who touched him. To his surprise when he turned around he expected it to be Chan, but it was their dancer choreographer, Dae.

Dae laughed, "Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to scare you."

Changbin blushed, feeling embarrassed. "No it's okay. What are you doing here? I didn't know you went to this gym."

"Oh yea I just started here last week."

"Gotcha. Well it's a great gym, you'll enjoy coming here for sure."

"Thanks hyung. Maybe we can work out together some time? I can also use a spotting buddy."

"Yeah. Just let me know."

"Sounds good hyung. I'll see you tomorrow."

They said their goodbyes and Changbin walked back towards the locker rooms to grab his things. He opened his locker and grabbed his phone to check his messages when he noticed he had a few missed calls from Chan. Crap, he's probably worried, he thought. He quickly dialed the older back, it barely rang before Chan picked up.

"Hey." Chan said.

"Hey. Sorry my phone's been in my locker."

"It's okay baby. Are you still at the gym?"

"Yes, I just finished. I am grabbing my things now."

"Want to come over tonight?"

Changbin blushed, remembering Chan's promise from earlier. "Okay, I'm just going to hop into the shower then and I can meet you back at the office?"

"I'll come pick you up from the gym. I will see you soon."

"See you soon."

Changbin hung up, feeling butterflies in his stomach. He grabbed his clothes and headed to the shower. Thankfully, he wasn't too sweaty from his work out and just wanted to be clean. He finished showering and quickly got dressed. He grabbed the rest of his things from his locker and gave Dae a wave goodbye before turning to look for Chan. He spotted the older and he smiled.

Chan turned to look as he heard the door open and saw Changbin walking out to him. "Hey baby." he said smiling.

Changbin blushed, "Hey Chan hyung."

"Did you have a good workout?"

"I did."

Chan reached over and connected their hands. He pulled their interlaced hands to his face and kissed the top of Changbin's hand, causing the younger to blush. "I missed you."

"You just saw me," Changbin said, blushing even more at Chan's confession.

"I know, but every second we aren't together I miss you," Chan said, pulling Changbin closer to him by his hips.

"You're so corny," Changbin said giggling.

"I might be, but you love it."

"Of course I do."

Chan leaned in to give the younger a quick kiss. "Let's get out of here."

—————————
Ahhh they are just the cutest! Smut coming up!!

541 words