9

Changbin was now laying on the bed with his arms wrapped around Chan and the older was devouring his lips. Chan had carried the younger from the front door to the bed, to Changbin's surprise and protest. Changbin was a mess, he was so hard and moans kept tumbling out of his mouth into Chan's.

"God baby, you are so sexy," Chan said, as he started kissing down to the younger's neck.

"Ahh...cha-channie," Changbin moaned, feeling the older nibbling and licking his neck.

"Fuck baby, say that again," Chan growled against Changbin's skin.

"Channie...oh fuck," Changbin moaned, as Chan grinded into the younger. Chan grabbed the hem of the youngers shirt and pulled it up over his head.

"You still okay," Chan asked, pausing to check in and stare at the younger's gorgeous body.

"Yes I am okay. I promise," Changbin breathlessly said.

Chan stared down at the younger, wanting to be sure he was okay. Changbin was getting shy and pulled the older down to kiss him. Chan gladly capturing Changbin's lips in his. He pulled back, kissing down the younger's neck again, licking down to his nipples.

Chan paused, glancing up at the younger. Changbin had his eyes closed, taking deep breaths. Chan stuck his tongue out swirling around Changbin's right nipple.

"O-Oh my god," Changbin moaned, back arching off the bed.

Chan reached up and gently pinched the left one. Chan rolled the right one through his teeth, feeling Changbin shutter underneath him.

"Ahh...Pl-please Channie," Changbin moaned, not even sure what he was begging for.

Changbin just knew he felt so good and wanted to cum so badly. Chan's hands roamed lower, caressing Changbin's sides. They went even lower, unbuttoning the younger's pants. Changbin's breath hitched, it's happening, Changbin thought.

Chan lifted his head, moving to pull the younger's pants off too. Changbin was completely naked underneath Chan, his face was so red. He felt so exposed and shy in front of Chan.

"Are you not undressing?" Changbin asked, wanting to hide from the older. He had his arms down his hands covering his dick.

"I'm taking care of you. I want you to feel all the pleasure," Chan said, grabbing Changbin's thighs. "God baby, your thighs are so soft and delicious. They make me want to sink my teeth into them."

Changbin whimpered, embarrassed by Chan's comment. "Why are you covering yourself baby? You are beautiful. Can you move your hands so I can make you feel good?"

"I want to see yours," Changbin shyly said, cheeks turning a darker red.

Chan put the bottom of his shirt in his mouth and unzipped his pants pulling out his cock. Changbin gulped, it's huge, Changbin thought.

Chan watched the younger's reaction as he stroked himself a few times. He groaned seeing Changbin biting his lip. He leaned forward so that his dick was touching Changbin's and the younger gasped feeling the weight of the older's cock on his.

Chan wrapped his hands around both of their cocks stroking up and down. "UNGH..cha-channie," Changbin moaned, back arching off the bed. This was the first time someone else was touching his dick other than himself and he was loving every second of it.

Fuck, Chan thought. The younger was driving him crazy and his self control was slipping. His hand moved faster, and Changbin arched up more, mouth gaped open and moans coming out of it. Changbin opened his eyes looking up at the older, Changbin was surprised. Chan looked so turned on. A slight blushed played across his cheeks and his eyes were full of lust. I've never seen him like this, it's so unfamiliar, Changbin thought.

"Focus on me," Chan growled out, letting go of his shirt, his hand moving even faster, wanting to make the younger cum.

"AGH...ch-channie...wa-wait," Changbin moaned, precumming leaking out of his dick. "Th-this feels weird." Changbin bit his lip trying to suppress the moans wanting to come out of him.

Chan leaned down biting the younger's bottom lip making him cry out and he came into Chan's hand. Changbin was breathing hard trying to catch his breath. He looked up at Chan who was staring down at him.

"Y-you didn't cum yet," Changbin said, his whole body exhausted.

Chan didn't say anything, he grabbed his cock rubbing Changbin's cum on his dick and stroked it fast. Changbin wanted to look away from Chan's intense stare, but couldn't look away.

"Fu-fuck," Chan said, shooting his cum on the youngers stomach.

-----------------------

well....that was intense lol first smut scene of this story!! Thoughts??

Who's ready for more?

762 words