38

Changbin was overwhelmed with pleasure. Chan was bobbin up and down on his cock. Moans were tumbling out of his mouth. His toes curled from how intense the pleasure was. Chan had his arms locked around his thighs so he couldn't run away. He moved his hands to the older's head, feeling Chan's curls in between his fingers. His grip tightened when Chan took him down his throat.

"F-fuck." Changbin cursed, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

Chan sucked up, letting the younger pop out of his mouth. His hand replaced his mouth, moving up and down on Changbin's cock. "I'm going to use my fingers to open you up, but if you feel uncomfortable and want to stop, tell me okay?"

"O-okay," Changbin stuttered out. His stomach twisted in knots from how nervous he was. He started biting his lips, trying to calm his beating heart.

"Hey," Chan said, stopping his hand, Changbin lifted his head to look at him. "It's okay. We can stop if you don't feel comfortable."

Changbin shook his head, "No, I want to keep going."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...please let's keep going."

Chan smiled, "okay baby. If you want to stop, just tell me."

Changbin nodded, laying back down. Chan got more onto his knees and brought his fingers to his mouth coating them in his saliva. He knew the younger was still wet down there, since he just ate him out. But just in case he made sure his fingers were also extra wet. He moved his hand down and was running Changbin's rim with his finger.

"Deep breath," Chan said to Changbin. He watched Changbin take a deep breath and took the opportunity to slowly push in his pointer finger. Changbin gasped at the intrusion, clenching hard around his finger, and shifting away from him

"Try and relax baby, the more you move the higher the chance you could get hurt," Chan said, watching the younger. He could see the discomfort in Changbin's face. The younger had his eyes squeezed shut and he was taking shallow breaths.

Changbin gasped, feeling warmth surrounding his cock, in his eyes flew open watching as Chan bobbed down, keeping eye contact with him. He moaned out, feeling the older start to move his finger in and out. He tried to relax, still feeling discomfort from this new feeling.

Chan continued to swirl his tongue around the younger's cock. He decided to push in another finger when he saw the younger relax some. He slowly pushed in both fingers feeling, Changbin clenching around them.

Changbin felt the stretch from Chan's fingers, and whined out in discomfort. He closed his eyes, willing himself to stay relaxed. He felt Chan's slowly moving inside him, pushing deeper than they did earlier. His hands were tightening around the duvet, trying to get through the new feeling, when Chan hit a weird spot.

"Agh!' Changbin moaned out. His eyes widened, not expecting to feel such pleasure course through his body.

"Does this spot feel good, baby?" Chan asked, smirking. He continued moving his fingers in and out of the younger, hitting Changbin's prostate.

"Th-that feels weird," Changbin moaned. His back arching off the bed when Chan's hands brushed over the sensitive spot again.

Chan leaned back down kissing and biting the younger's thighs. "Does it just feel weird? Or does it feel good too?"

"Aghh, i-it feels good," Changbin stuttered out. The discomfort he felt before was quickly turning into pleasure.

Chan smirked, moving to start sucking on the younger's cock again. He gently started scissoring his fingers more while he was thrusting them in and out. After a few minutes he felt like the younger was loosened enough to add a third finger.

Changbin groaned at the added stretch. "Ch-channie."

Chan stopped his fingers and pulled them out, and sat up, "are you okay baby?"

Changbin whimpered, feeling empty now. He clenched around nothing, feeling slightly sore from the stretch. "W-why did you stop?"

"You said my name. I wanted to check and make sure you were okay."

Changbin reached out and cupped the older's face, "I am okay. I promise."

------------------------------------

someone say a pray for Changbin's ass because it's about to be ruined XD

681 words