21

Changbin had grabbed the hem of Chan's shirt, lifting it up over his head. His hands immediately moved to touch the older's abs. His touch was light, almost tickling the older. He started biting on his bottom lip, his eyes moved up the Chan's body finally making eye contact with him. Chan was staring back at him, lust swirling around in his dark brown eyes.

Chan reached out, moving his arm to wrap around the younger's lower back and pulling Changbin into him. His other hand moved to behind his head protecting it when he pushed them back into the door. He pressed himself into Changbin, grinding his dick on the younger's.

Changbin was gripping Chan's arms, feeling the tight muscles underneath his hands. He was moaning, his mouth slightly open when Chan pressed his lips against his. He moved in sync with Chan feeling his dick harden again.

Chan's one hand was gripping the younger's hair, making him gasp. His other hand moved lower to squeeze his ass. He pushed them slightly off the door so that he could pull Changbin's pants fully off of him. He moved his lips back on the younger, kissing up his stomach until he reached his neck. He felt Changbin fumbling with his pants buttons and he leaned back to watch him. Changbin looked so beautiful to him. He groaned, feeling Changbin finally touching his cock through his boxers.

"Let's move this to the bed."

Changbin nodded his head, his hands still moving on Chan's dick.

"Up," Chan said, moving to carry the younger.

Changbin shook his head, "I can walk."

Chan was not having it. He leaned down kissing the younger, slipping his tongue in. Changbin moaned into the kiss. His hands moved down to squeeze both of Changbin's ass cheeks, stirring up the younger.

"Up."

Changbin reluctantly moved his arms to wrap around the older's neck and Chan picked him up.

"Good boy."

Changbin whimpered, his dick pressed between his stomach and Chan's and it twitched with the praise. Chan smirked and carried the younger to the bed. They made it to the bedroom and he gently put him down on the bed. He started pulling his pants and boxers down, his cock springing free.

Changbin's eyes widened, still not used to seeing Chan's cock. The size always surprises him. He watched as Chan got on the bed kissing up his body. Starting with his thighs. Chan kissed and nibbled his thighs, making him arch up off the bed.

Chan left little marks all over his thighs, making his way up to his stomach. He licked from his belly button up to his nipple. He swirled his tongue around the younger's right nipple, causing Changbin to moan. I could listen to him moan all day, he thought. He brought his left hand up and started pinching and rolling Changbin's left nipple through his fingers. He continued moving up Changbin's body, kissing and licking his way up past his collarbones to his neck. He was sucking on the younger's neck and reached down his finger's wrapping around Changbin's cock. He started lazily pumping up and down his dick.

"Ungh, Ch-Channie."

Chan continued sucking on the younger's neck until he was satisfied. Changbin had started thrusting into the older's hand trying to cum again. He moved up to whisper into his ear.

"You are so fucking sexy baby. You turn me on so much."

Changbin squirmed, getting goosebumps all over his arms from the older. He pulsed in Chan's hand, making the older smirk and chuckle.

"Yea? Did you like that baby? Knowing how much you are driving me crazy right now?" Chan continued teasing him.

"Ahh C-Channie pl-please."

Chan slowed his hand down, making Changbin whimper. "Are you close, baby? Are you going to cum for me?"

Changbin moaned. Chan had started licking and nibbling on his ears, making moans tumble out of the younger's mouth. He was close and Chan knew it.

Chan stopped his hand movement and said, "Not yet baby. Let's try something new okay?"

------------------

anyone wanna take a guess what the new thing is?

How's everyone liking the smut scenes? its a nice change of pace i think.

664 words