#84: Lady Rosabella (Deal With the Devil)

Title: Deal With the Devil

Project: not yet started

Fandom: Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss

Fandom or original: follows Hazbin Hotel

Full Name: Lady Rosabella

Titles: Lady, Overlord

Nicknames: Rose (by most people), Bella (by Alastor), my love, my duckling, my queen, darling, and other endearments (by Lucifer)

Voiced by: Idina Menzel

Age: a couple thousand

Species: demon succubus

Powers: the extent is unknown

Abilities: amazing at swordfighting and spear fighting

Weapon of Choice: angelic sword

Mentored by: Alastor

Type of Demon: Hellborn

Original Ring: Lust

Family: unknown parents, Blake (younger brother), Pandora, Jordan, and Violet (half siblings), Logan (adopted little brother), and Angel (daughter), Crimson (ex husband); She, Blake, and Angel were originally from Lust, Pandora was originally from Envy, Jordan and Violet were originally from Wrath, and Logan was a sinner that was adopted by the family, meaning he was stuck in Pride. Eventually, she moved to the Pride Ring when Alastor called for her help with the hotel.

Enemies: the demons that fucked her over, especially Crimson, love-hate relationship with Alastor

Love Interest: Lucifer Morningstar

Other love interests: She has a love-hate relationship with Alastor

Other love interests: She has a love-hate relationship with Alastor. Due to a deal with Alastor, she's stuck with him and develops a bit of Stockholm Syndrome when it comes to him. This is before she meets Lucifer.

Occupation: Singer, Bodyguard, Sex Worker

Alignment: NEUTRAL; she was a villain but is trying to redeem herself

Loyalties: to herself and her siblings, to Charlie and the hotel, to Alastor, and to Lucifer

Outfits:
Usual outfit in her picture^^

Backstory: It is a common thing that higher tier demons would go to earth and sire or mother children with humans through unethical means. One of the trickster demons was well known for this. She mothered Rosabella, and her younger brother Blake, in Lust, and her half sister, Pandora, in Envy, along with Jordan and Violet in Wrath. Shortly after this, she abandoned her children. Seeing as their father was human, he knew nothing of their existence. Rose grew up raising her siblings in anyway she could make money. Sometime later, a human child was diagnosed as a psychopath after being caught killing animals and attempting to kill another kid. This kid--Logan--was sent to a mental facility to receive help but was murdered by another deranged patient. When he ended up in the Pride Ring of Hell, Rose found him by accident and took him in as well. She moved around the rings and finally returned to Lust to get a job as a dancer/sex worker. That's when she met Crimson. He was a crime boss in the Wrath Ring and he wanted Rose. Against her wishes, he married her and, sometime later, she gave birth to a daughter she named Angel. She kept her relationship to Angel under wraps and raised her like any of her siblings which was why no one knew she was her daughter. Fast forward some years later and, on one of her supervised visits to Pride, she met Alastor. He offered her a deal she couldn't refuse: he'd kill Crimson and provide her with money, protection, and power so she'd never have to depend on anyone else. In exchange, he owned her soul. Some changes were made so that instead of death, Crimson forgot about his bride and bastard child. In exchange for her devotion to him (and occasional "stress relief"), Alastor made Rose an overlord in her own right. This helped make her life much easier, however, she soon learned being bound to this demon was hell. He could be cold, cruel, and sadistic yet, in some way, she loved him though he could never truly love her back. Sometime later, Alastor went missing for seven years with rarely a word or visit to his precious Bella. She dared to hope she was free but one day while on a date with a prospective lover, she was summoned to his side. He was working by the side of the princess of hell, Charlie Morningstar, and he wanted Bella's dear help. Seeing this as an opportunity to see if souls could be redeemed and if she could change her life, she accepted, not knowing that the princess's father would become everything she ever needed....