TO SPRING A TRAP PART 2 (Oikawa Tooru)

Title: To Spring a Trap Part 2

Pairings: Oikawa Tooru x Reader

WARNINGS: Yandere themes, FNAF AU, Oikawa is literally William Afton, graphic murder

Summary: Your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza attracts someone's attention.

spring a trap

/phrase/

capture someone or something (such as an animal or criminal) with a trap

The animatronic's grip was impossible to break, yet you squirmed desperately, trying to wiggle your way out of her grasp. You had no idea where she was taking you but, according to Oikawa, it would end in your death.

Chica's magenta eyes leered down at you over her large, tooth-filled beak. You were used to seeing her on the stage, happily holding her cupcake and swaying back and forth. Now, she looked anything but happy.

"Whoever's inside Chica, you don't have to do this," you begged, desperately hoping the ghost child that may be inside her would break free of Oikawa's mind control and let you go.

Chica didn't even hesitate in her slow steps, robotically carrying you along despite your pleas. It took your panicked mind a while to realize where she was headed.

It looked like an oversized doll- kind of ugly, if you were to be honest. But that wasn't what scared you, no. It was the fact that it was a springlock suit.

Springlock suits had been abandoned long ago because of how unstable they were. A mix between animatronic and mascot suit, they were unbelievably dangerous as the latter. You eyed the springlocks in terror as Chica turned you around and, without further ado, laid you down in the "doll" suit.

"Please don't do this Oikawa!" you screamed. You had stopped wiggling around, deathly still as you watched the springlocks with bated breath. You knew exactly what was coming and you doubted it would be a fast death, like Oikawa claimed.

You were going to die in the same way this monster did.

Chica's hand moved from your still form to one of the springlocks. She pressed against them and the horror truly began.

The endoskeleton began to quickly coil inwards and, after a few terrifying seconds, you felt your ribs being pierced by the endoskeleton's ribcage. One ripped through your stomach and you screamed in agony.

The parts around the face curled inwards and you felt your nose break. Your screams went silent as a springlock sliced through your throat and vocal cords. You were dying- slowly, painfully.

You could hear Oikawa's laughter through ears that felt like they were stuffed with cotton. You wished you could curse at him, insult him, but it was not to be. You felt as though you were drowning and you realized your lungs were filling with your own blood.

The endoskeleton continued to break your ribs and cut through your stomach. Your eyes were pierced and everything went black. You could still feel the pain, but it was growing faint. You welcomed death at this point.

Then, suddenly, the pain was gone. It felt like you were floating in the darkness for a few seconds, before your vision suddenly returned.

You were taller than before- you could tell because of the different level everything was at. You tried to run, but you only managed to take one slow step forward. Confused, you looked around the room, your head turning at a painfully slow pace.

"Do you like your new body?" Oikawa asked.

You turned to look at Oikawa's ghostly form, heart sinking at the sight of his smirk. It took you much too long to realize that you, too, were trapped inside an animatronic suit.

"Why?" you choked out, your voice coming through the doll-like animatronic's voice modulator, sounding nothing like your old self.

"Now we can be together for eternity," Oikawa said calmly, as though that excused everything, "Like I said, I got attached."

In your new form, you couldn't even cry.