FEEL (Tsukishima Kei)

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Tsukishima is my favorite Haikyuu boi and I adore the salty dinosaur! I usually see him portrayed as sadistic but I always pictured him having a sweet spot for his darling.

WARNINGS:

Yandere themes, language, hint at suggestive content (?)

KEY:

(Y/n) = Your first name

(L/n) = Your last name

(h/c) = hair color

(h/l) = hair length

(e/c) = eye color

(s/c) = skin color

OTHER NOTES:

(Y/n) is relatively short in this story so, if you're tall I apologize.

Tsukishima and (Y/n) are both 16-years-old, first years, and advanced class students.

Tsukishima Kei was pretty sure he didn't feel things the way others did.

Other people were so expressive: Hinata always grinned ear to ear when happy, Kageyama face screwed up in pure malice when angry, Tanaka dramatically cried when sad, and even the calmest of his teammates portrayed so many vivid emotions on their faces. Ones that Tsukishima didn't really experience.

Sure, he got angry- but it was more of an annoyed or peeved feeling, noticeable by just a deeper scowl than usual. He wouldn't yell himself hoarse, throw punches, or really go too far to express his anger. Why? Because it wasn't strong enough to invoke that kind of reaction. Tsukishima's sadness showed in slight frowns.

Happiness was, perhaps, the least common emotion for the blond middle blocker. He had rarely felt true, unhindered joy... Amusement? Check. The volleyball team was full of idiots. Pride? Check. He was fully aware of the smug smiles and smirks that pulled on his lips when he was able to show off or prove himself better than others.

But there was one type of emotion Tsukishima had never experienced even in the slightest. Romance. He'd never had a crush or found himself attracted to anyone and he thought it was stupid to try to find "love" if it wasn't there for him. Tanaka and Nishinoya made bigger fools of themselves than normal over Kiyoko's mere presence- it absolutely disgusted Tsukishima.

If that's what romantic attraction made people act like, he wanted nothing to do with it.

His mom said love would find him when he least expected it.

His dad said people do crazy things for love.

At the time, the stoic blond just scoffed and did his best to end the conversation as quickly as possible. He knew that would never happen to him and he didn't really care.

Both of Tsukishima's parents were right.

More than either could have ever known.

Tsukishima's calm walk down the hallway came to an abrupt end when he was side-checked by a couple of boys racing each other. Normally, they would have earned a simple tch and over-the-shoulder glare but it was hard to do that when his glasses were knocked off. He had heard it slide away and was reduced to bending low and blindly grasping with his hands.