HUMILIATE PART 2 (Kuroo Tetsurou)

Requested on my Quotev and Wattpad.

Title: Humiliate (Part 2)

Pairings: Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader

WARNINGS: Yandere themes

Summary: The aftermath of your decision is tragic, really.

humiliate

/verb/

make (someone) feel ashamed and foolish by injuring their dignity and self-respect, especially publicly:

Kuroo was lucky you lived alone.

It had been 15 days since he had trapped you in your own home. He remembered it like it was yesterday. The moment you'd gotten the door open, he'd shoved you inside and slammed the door behind him.

He wasn't really thinking straight at the time, too fueled by his own obsession to give you a chance to get away from him. He loved you, he was sure of that, so there was no way he could let go of you. Simple as that.

He had found rope in your shed after knocking you out and he had used that to tie you to a chair. You glared at him from your seat, pure hatred and fear in your eyes.

He couldn't bring himself to care. As long as he had you, your feelings didn't matter.

Kuroo rolled his shoulders, a little sore and very tired from a long volleyball match. It was just a practice game, but tournaments were coming up soon, so he had to play his very best to keep his spot on the starting lineup.

Whenever he walked into the house, he had this moment of fear. What if you'd escaped while he was gone? But no, you waited for him in the same spot you always did. Realistically, where else would you be?

He carefully untied you and gripped your arm tightly as he led you to the bathroom. He only released you after giving you a little push inside and closing the door behind you. He always gave you about 15 minutes to do your business and stretch your legs before dragging you back to your chair.

You always tried to stay in there longer, making up excuses through the door until he picked the lock and seized you by the arm once more. You'd kick at him and claw at his wrist, but he'd grown immune to your pathetic attempts to fight back.

Once you were safely back in your chair, Kuroo tied you up again. Your puffy, tear-filled eyes glared daggers at him once more, but you were safely in his possession, and that's all that mattered to him.

Honestly, he found it kind of cute the way you were so helpless but so stubbornly defiant. His heart always seemed to beat a little faster when he looked at you, no matter how you looked back at him.

Kuroo opened up your fridge and surveyed its contents. There wasn't much inside; he'd have to go grocery shopping for you again. He grabbed the milk and cheese before shutting the drawer and going rooting through the cabinets. He quickly found the macaroni noodles. Perfect.

It took only a short while to make the mac and cheese. He wasn't particularly good at cooking, but this was a simple enough meal to make for you. He'd been improving his cooking skills ever since he had kidnapped you.

Not that he'd ever use that word. He skirted around "kidnapping"- it sounded too criminal for how he felt. Love just drove him a little farther than other people.

Once he'd finished the mac and cheese, he poured himself and you a bowl. He grabbed a spoon and scooped up a mouthful. He turned to you, pushing the spoon against your lips until you reluctantly opened your mouth and took in the sustenance.

He wasn't able to feed you too often with how frequent his practice was, so no doubt you were hungry from skipping lunch. He felt guilty about that, of course, but there wasn't much he could do about it.

Absently, he talked to you while spooning more macaroni into your mouth. "The tournaments are coming up soon," he said, "If we make it to nationals, I'll put it on the TV for you to watch. I'm sure you miss watching me play volleyball."

He paused in feeding you, hoping you'd give him a response. You hadn't talked to him in days and a part of him still hoped that you had missed him in your volleyball hiatus.

No response.

He sighed and resumed feeding you. Maybe you were too hungry to talk. There were ways to force you, of course, but you were already too miserable. As much as he didn't care about your rebellion, a small part of him would rather you be happy than angry and sad.

Whenever he thought back to the way you smiled at him, excited to be talking to someone you were such a big fan of, his heart ached a little. What he wouldn't do to have you fawning over him again...

"Speaking of the TV, maybe I could bring your chair in there and turn something on for you, so you won't be so bored during the day," Kuroo suggested.

Your eyes lit up at that. A grin spread across his face at the sign of life in your eyes instead of dull hatred. "What channel do you want?"

You stayed silent, stubborn in your refusal to talk to him. He bit his lip, forcing back his anger. You'd just shown so much promise and now, here you were, shutting down again!

"I guess I'll just turn on the news," he teased, "You can watch that all day."

You shyly shook your head. He knew he could try out each channel until you nodded or something, but he wanted to hear your voice.

He'd keep trying to get you to talk to him.

Even if he did have to force you.