Christmas Special Headcanons - Present for Kita

Requested on my Tumblr!

I feel like this is a little OOC but-

Pairings: Kita x Reader

WARNINGS: Yandere themes, swearing, implied past drugging

Summary: Atsumu is pretty sure he has the best present for Kita this Christmas!

🎁 Kita is dubious when Atsumu says he has "the best Christmas present Kita will ever, ever get". And for good reason.

🎁 Atsumu always gets Kita a gift card to some store or restaurant he rarely even goes to. He belatedly wonders if Atsumu finally got him a card to a place he goes and that's what he's excited about.

🎁 Atsumu leads Kita to his own room and Kita is confused and a little concerned. His face didn't betray his emotions but he had many different thoughts swirling through his mind.

🎁 The door is opened, a shit-eating grin on Atsumu's face as Kita's room is finally revealed. That's when Kita spots Atsumu's present on his bed.

🎁 Kita's throat runs dry and his heart practically stops before resuming a thousand times faster than before.

🎁 Atsumu was right. Kita will never get a better gift than this. Not for Christmas and not even for his birthday.

🎁 You're ethereal lying on his bed like this. Your chest rises and falls rhythmically in your slumber. To Kita, you look like an angel.

🎁 He approaches the bed and strokes your hair. You're real, this isn't a dream, and Kita feels like he might die right now, overwhelmed with pure joy.

🎁 Atsumu clears his throat and Kita almost rolls his eyes. "Thank you, Atsumu," he says. To anyone else, it may seem like a rather curt apology, but Atsumu understood how much gratitude was in that short sentence.

🎁 Tears of happiness filled Kita's eyes and blurred his vision. He stroked your cheek gently, murmuring a few loving and reassuring words to you when your brow furrowed in your drug-induced sleep.

🎁 He smiles at Atsumu, a genuine, rare smile. Atsumu looks surprised but pleased by this rare show of emotion on Kita's face.

🎁 Kita's happy. Ecstatic, really.

🎁 This Christmas gift would last him a lifetime of happiness.