Guess Who's Back?

Maddie grabbed her ankle, pulling it to make her scorpion longer and better then Hadley's

Maddie grabbed her ankle, pulling it to make her scorpion longer and better then Hadley's. The other girls in the den watched as they showed off their tricks in a playful way.

"Mine's better!" Hadley giggled, as she pulled her leg even farther.

Her best friend laughed under her breath, finally dropping her leg. "Well, my turns are better!"

"Nuh uh, Chloe's are better!" Hadley defended, sticking out her tounge at Maddie, who returned the favor.

Chloe's eyes widened. "Don't drag me into this!"

All the girls were screaming and laughing, having fun. The moms heard and finally entered the den. "What's going on in here" Kelly asked with a big smile, seeing the girls running around.

"Maddie and Hadley were trying to tear their legs off!" Kenzie exclaimed, running up to Christi with a smile and wide eyes.

"You were doing what!?" Christi laughed, putting her purse down and sitting next to Kelly. Mary and Melissa looked at each other knowing exactly what

Maddie gripped Hadley's hand and pulled her to her feet, demanding her to show the moms her scorpion. "Watch! Watch!" Maddie yelled.

Both the girls grabbed their ankles and pulled them up into a scorpion again. Hadley's was fully straight and past her head. Maddie's was straight but it was parallel.

"Wow!" Kelly exclaimed with a small smile.

They both dropped their legs at the same time. "Who's was better!" Maddie asked.

Melissa shook her head and put her hands up. "I'm never answering that question again after last time"

Mary cackled and leaned on Melissa, causing her to laugh as well.

"What happened last time?" Paige asked with a confused smirk.

Hadley and Maddie sat down on a bench and put on their jazz shoes while Melissa talked.

"The girls showed me their Russian leaps or something, and then asked me who did it better, but when I said Hadley, Maddie locked herself in her room, Mary had to pick Hadley up from my house, and the girls didn't talk for two weeks" Melissa explained.

Hadley giggled. "I forgot about that!"

"But we're always gonna be best friends, even thought my scorpion is better then hers!" Maddie joked.

"No it's not!"

Kelly raised her chin and said, "Hey, if you want an honest opinion go in that dark cave, also known as Studio A, and go ask that monster in there, also known as Abby" She said with a smirk.

Maddie and Hadley looked at each other and shook her heads, looking back at Kelly. "Never mind" they squeaked.

"Girls come on let's go!" A voice inside of Studio A called. "Let's go ladies!"