Wildly Inappropriate

COMING UP ON DANCE MOMS

"Phoenix was rough. You guys got your butts kicked" Abby states to the girls at the pyramid. Kelly rolls her eyes. "This new number is going to be hot, and sizzling"

The moms are cringing upstairs. "That's way to sexy"

Hadley, Maddie, and Chloe are all rehearsing their solos. "I guess she's setting us up for another Maddie Chloe showdown" Christi sighs.

Maddie is being interviewed. "Chloe is my biggest competitor because Hadley isn't in our age division. But I think I'm better than her because I've won more awards than her" Maddie states.

At the competition, Holly is complaining of the group number. "That was over the top inappropriate for little girls" She states.

"Well then maybe you should not come!" Abby responds.

Hadley is in the hallway with Paige and Maddie, tears running down her face. "I-I didn't like that dance" She sobs.

***

Hadley, Mia, Brooke and Paige both walk into the den together, since Kelly was her ride. Mary was going to be late to pyramid due to work.

The girls set their dance bags down onto a bench and slipped into their jazz shoes.

"Who thinks Abby's gonna yell at you guys for losing last week?" Kelly asks.

"Me"

"Me"

"Me" The girls all say after one and the other.

Even Mia raised her hand and she wasn't even in the dance.

Hadley winces and giggles at her friends. "Now I'm scared" She smiles nervously.

Paige jumps onto Hadley and pulls her into a really tight hug that suffocated her, since Paige was much taller than Hadley.

"Ok I'm ok!" She states, muffled. The moms laugh, but the joy dies down.

"Girls! Moms! Let's go!" Abby yells from studio A.

They all stand up and walk inside and sit in front of the large black bored. Hadley slides into a right split next to Maddie and Chloe. "Phoenix was rough. You guys got your butts kicked" Abby informs the girls in upset tone.

Hadley purses her lips and looks up at her dance teacher. "Here in Pittsburg, you have won everything, but its clearly a different story when you get on a plane and fly across the country." Abby states.