The Runaway Mom

"Hadley!" Mom yells downstairs as I laid in bed with my iPod

"Hadley!" Mom yells downstairs as I laid in bed with my iPod. "Come here quick"

"Coming" I yell back, walking down. "What happened?"

Mom leaned on the counter. "Have you checked your twitter today?"

My mom managed all my social medias to delete anything mean or inappropriate, incase I saw it. "No why?"

She stood up taller. "Check your messages on it" She smiles.

I furrow my eyebrows and scroll, seeing 100+ messages, but one had a verified check mark on it. It was from Katy Perry.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim into my phone. "What did she say!?"

Mom laughed. "Honey, read it"

My eyes widened even more "She.... she..." I stutter. "She wants me in her music video!?" I scream and jump, mom was now recording me.

She laughed more hugging me. "Are you gonna say yes?"

"Yeah! Am I gonna say yes? Really!? Of course!" I jump more. "I'm so excited!"

"Ok well, tweet her back and tell her you want to. We have to go to dance class right now."

Moms 'boyfriend' walked downstairs. I really liked him, his name was Joey and he was really nice and funny. "Short-stack! What's up!" He raises his hands in the air to double high five me, I jump to reach them.

"Hadley just got some big news" Mom tells him with raised eyebrows.

He gasps and falls to his knees to be my height. I giggle. "No... y-you... You won a million dollars!?"

"No" I shake my head and giggle.

He acts more dramatic. "You-you... You're going to college early!?"

"No Joey!" I hit his shoulder, still giggling hard.

Mom rolled her eyes with a big smile on her face. "Ok, hurry this up or you're gonna be late for class Had"

"Lay it on me" Joey sits up straighter.

"I'm gonna be in a music video for Katy Perry!" I announce and he looks at me blankly.

"Who-who's Karrie Petty?" He asks looking at mom.

"No! Katy. Perry!"

He smiles slowly. "I was just messing with ya." He picks me up and swings me around. "That's awesome news kid! Good job!"

"This is super cute, but Haddie you gotta get in the car honey" Mom says.

I nod and skip to the car. My life has changed so much since Dance Moms has started. Thank you Mama Drama.

I ran inside the studio. "Hi Miss Abby!" I exclaim, waving happily.

"Well aren't you chipper this morning!" She smiles behind her desk. I giggle, nodding. "Well go head to tap, they're all ready for ya"