Waiting for Joffrey

A/N before we start this chapter, I'm going to change a few things up and I'm going to edit all the chapters to be the same if you guys like them like this

A/N before we start this chapter, I'm going to change a few things up and I'm going to edit all the chapters to be the same if you guys like them like this. They now will be is third person unless I change a scene to be somebody else POV. Also, the chapters will have a 'previously' and a 'coming up', just like the episodes. Enjoy!

Previously On Dance Moms

"Those two just better back off or Mary is going to lose it" Abby Lee Miller says to Gianna at the front desk.

Mary storms into Studio A where the girls are rehearsing. "Abby I'm sorry to interrupt you, but these people are doing this again, so my kids and I leaving are leaving and we aren't doing this anymore"

"It's none of their business!" Abby Lee yells at the girls about the situation as Brooke hugs Hadley, who was crying. "And they are causing this trouble"

"Stop screaming at our kids!" Christi yells from the viewing room and Abby pretends to shoot herself in the head.

"I'm staying!" Hadley cries and the screen fades.

Coming Up On Dance Moms

Paige, Mackenzie, and Nia were rehearsing a dance in Studio A. Melissa is shown upstairs gasping in shock. "Uh oh! Huh! She just twisted her ankle" Melissa cringes tapping Holly.

Nia is seen crying, sitting on the studio floor holding her ankle. The time flashes forward to them in the den.

"If it comes that we have to pull her, everybody else has to learn to adjust" Abby Lee states.

Flash forward to Nia in the doctors office. "Well I was looking at the x-ray, it looks like a stress fracture" a doctor says.

Moving onto the mothers upstairs arguing. "And they'll have the most attention, the best choreography, and all the private lessons" Christi says, arguing.

"Stop talking about my daughter and Hadley, they're 8 and 9 years old" Melissa rolls her eyes.

Christi gets ever more mad. "We're not talking about your daughter and Hadley, we're talking about what you enable to happen!" Christi yells as the cameras show Maddie and Hadley dancing along together in a beautiful Lyrical dance, in Studio A.

***

Hadley was currently sitting down on a bench in the den with all her friends, waiting to be called for pyramid. Which got longer, and longer every day.

Paige was sitting behind her, brushing Hadley's middle part away so she could french braid her hair to look like Maddie's. The producers have been wanting Maddie and Hadley to look alike for some reason during pyramid.