How Do You Like Those Apples

"Come on Had, let's hurry in" Mary stated, walking down the parking lot of the Abby Lee Dance Company

Hadley followed behind her mom, kicking a rock like a soccer ball. She did have to stop once they went inside.

It was actually pretty warm in Pittsburg today, so Hadley had on a flower tank top and jean shorts over her dance wear.

The eight year old pulled the heavy door open and smiled at Miss Kate, a dance teacher at the front desk.

"Hey sweetie, the team's in the den getting ready for pyramid, go head in there" Miss Kate smiled.

Hadley nodded and bounced happily down the narrow hallway to the den. Mary gently grabbed her daughters elbow and brought her into the bathroom.

The little girl furrowed her eye brows as her mom shut the door behind them. "What?" Hadley asked.

Mary sighed. "We never discussed you going to that other competition last weekend" She stated.

Hadley's face droops and nods lightly. "Oh"

"Next time Abby tells you to do something, and she says 'Don't tell your mother', that's even more of a reason to tell me. Because all of that drama could have been avoided" Mary explains.

"I know" Hadley agrees.

Mary nodded and put a hand on her eight year old daughters head in a joking way. "All right, let's go into the den and get your shoes on"

Hadley giggled. "Ok"

The Bennet's walked into the den, and the girls all got to their feet and hugged her. "Hadley!" They exclaimed.

Maddie hugged her. "We thought you weren't coming today! You got here way later then you usually do" She explained.

All the girls went back to what they were originally doing and Hadley set down her dance bag on a bench, next to Maddie's things. She shrugged. "Well I'm here!" She smiled.

"Come on girls, let's go!" Abby yelled from Studio A.

Hadley and Maddie exchanged a smile and a look of annoyment and walked into the studio with their team.

"So glad you could make it!" Abby remarked, seeing Brooke walk into the room. Brooke slightly rolled her eyes, and all the girls got into their line.

Abby clapped her hands together, looking at the daughters and moms. "Ok, let's talk about Woodbridge, Virginia" She started. "You're a tenth of a point, losers! It's time to, cowboy up here. The Abby Lee Dance Company is somebody to beat. They're not thrilled that they won, they're thrilled that they beat you!" Abby explained.

Hadley bit her nails, and dug her foot into the ground. All of the girls were in a miserable and sad mood during pyramid.

"Now, I want to talk about this week. We will be traveling... to Ohio." Abby states.