Had and Mad have a secret

COMING UP ON DANCE MOMS

"This weekend is my first school dance, and I was wondering if I could go to it?" Brooke asks in pyramid.

Everyone's replaceable -Abby Lee Miller

Hadley is shown bringing Peyton into Studio A and the moms upstairs groan. "Here comes Payton again!" Kelly sarcastically exclaims.

"I don't care if you don't like me! I don't like you either!" Leslie, Payton's mom, yells at Christi.

Maddie and Hadley are out of breath in Studio C. Melissa smiles. "I'm trying to do something I've never done before" Abby tells the two little girls. "Two titles, in two hours"

Hadley's eyes widen and she looks at Maddie.

"And it's our secret, no telling you're mom" Abby tells Hadley, who looks nervous.

Back in Studio A, Abby and Gianna are talking during group rehearsal. "I don't know why they're so confused! It's the biggest competition in the United States!"

Mackenzie is a beat behind. I don't know what I am going to do with her. -Abby Lee Miller

Now at the competition, Mary and Christi are shown beyond angry in the dressing room. "Our dance teacher, sets these kids up to fail!" Christi yells.

"I'm gonna kill her" Mary shakes her head with her hands on her hips as she sits down and hides her face in her hands.

Leslie packs up her stuff. "I'm out of here. I'm done"

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" Christi laughs.

***

Golden rays hit the dance studio as Hadley and Maddie skipped into the Abby Lee Dance Company. Their matching high ponytails swooshed from side to side, with big smiles on their faces as they giggled with each other.

"I love pyramid days! I think they're my favorite, besides competition" Hadley states as she shoves the front door open and walks into the dance studio.

"Hi" The two little girls wave to Gianna, who was behind the front desk.

Her eyes soften at the sight of them, she waved and sent them a warm smile. Mary, Melissa, and Mackenzie were not far behind the two.

"Hey G, Happy Valentines Day!" Melissa greets.

Maddie and Hadley entered the den, being the first people there which gave them extra time to stretch and talk.

"Happy Valentines Day!" The two little girls say immediately as they entered the den. The moms and girls inside laugh.

Kelly and Christi chuckle. "I'm not the biggest fan of Valentines Day. I'm not a lover" Kelly jokes.

"Yeah, you're a fighter" Christi sarcastically states.

Hadley giggles and puts her jazz shoes on and giggled again as Maddie said a joke about Abby not having a valentine.

Paige looks at her mother. "You don't like Valentines Day!? But you have a permeant valentine!" She questions, talking about her dad.

Kelly furrows her eyebrows and the team laughs. "He is not my valentine!" Kelly exclaims, looking over at Hadley. "Hadley, will you be my valentine, instead?" She jokes.