When Stars Collide

I was still a little shaken up from the competition but I didn't blame Chloe and I still love her like I always have.

"Let's go girls! Get in here!" Miss Abby yells.

"First I wanna talk about this past weekend. I am very disappointed. Every single one of you could have done your solos better. Moving on, I want to forget about last weekend. What's gonna happen this weekend?"

"It's the ALDC showcase" I point at the bored smiling,

"Thank you, yes!"

Maddie, Chloe, Paige, and I hold hands.

Hadley

Maddie Brooke Nia

Paige Chloe Mackenzie Vivi-Anne

"We're doing the new number 'Sugar daddies' at the showcase. Hadley, you won the overall high score at the competition, boom. Maddie, same thing. Nia forgot the 'Solo Cup' dancing and made it up, went on, finished with the music. Chloe, did a great job, you're here. I want to see that attitude improve on stage."

"All right, I have a few surprises during the showcase. I don't want to pressure you but in the audience at the showcase it's going to be an agent coming to seek new talent and looking for new clients to sign."

My jaw drops and my face breaks out into a huge smile.

"Oh my gosh!!" I exclaim with Maddie.

"Moms.' Miss Abby starts. "You are going to be performing in the show as well"

I clap, shocked. "Oh yeah!" Paige yells

"Oh Cathy, you're going to be the choreographer."

"You guys are in trouble," Cathy laughed.

"Nationals are getting closer and closer, with every competition you get better and you get stronger. So this showcase is going to be a nice chance to entertain rather than compete but it is all leading up the Nationals. Because we wanna do what?"

"Win!" We all reply.

"Go ahead, you're dismissed. Guys up with 'Sugar daddies' "

"Ok here are your props. Chloe go do a straddle leap with it"

"Maddie can you go center, Hadley comes stand next to Nia" I move but it looks off.

"No. How can we make it look normal? Because Maddie has to start center but Hadley can't 'blend in' with girls a foot taller than her."

I nod my head.

"Here, try standing in front of Maddie and pose like" Miss Abby puts her hands under her chin. I smile and do it.

"Yes. Maddie do your original pose." We do it. "Yeah, that works better. Ok from the top"

"Come on girls!" Miss Abby says.

"Do something with your face. Come on!"

"Girls. Can I see some emotional execution?"

"Back leg is not high enough!"

"Ok, that's it for today. Practice practice practice "

***

"Ok so go upstairs with the girls, I'm going to go into studio A" Mom tells me getting out of the car.

I smile and giggle." I can't believe your dancing"

"Oh hush" She jokes.

I go upstairs and see my friends laying down in the viewing room. I sit down next to Kenzie and we hold hands watching our moms dance.