Miami Heat-Wave

I had been waiting FOR-EVER for information about this music video for Katy Perry

I had been waiting FOR-EVER for information about this music video for Katy Perry. I mean this is a huge deal! But, I have so much going on! I'm still on the competition team, preparing for Matilda in New York, and now this? I think I'm going crazy.

"Wake up" Brooke elbows me in the ribs.

"Oh" I groan grabbing my side.

Kelly scrunches her eye brows. "Brooke! Don't hurt children"

I giggle and go back on my iPod. Maddie was sitting next to me, showing me cute pictures or taking selfies every few minutes.

"How about you kids start getting ready for pyramid?" Christi says.

Melissa nods touching Maddie's arm. "Yeah, get dressed Maddie"

"So, are you girls sad about Kendall being gone?" Christi asks, going on her phone.

I nod sliding into my split. "I do. I felt like she was apart of the team and I miss her" I shrug.

"Aw, Haddie" Kelly sadly laughs under her breath.

"Girls lets go! Get in here!" Miss Abby yells from Studio A. Maddie pulls open the door and we were the first to walk in, the producers were all set up.

"Last weeks competition in Fire and Ice, to me. Was a big disappointment. I mean here we are invited back as winners and you guys don't even place? Un-acceptable"

"But Abby, you hardly worked on the number" Kelly turns her head.

"Kelly! I shouldn't have to be working with your kids for ten hours every day to teach them a minute long routine!" Miss Abby yells.

That random argument went on for about an hour, we had to leave and then come back, we didn't even start pyramid yet.

"Now let's get to the pyramid" Miss Abby starts. "First I have Mackenzie. I think your acting could have been bigger and longer and I think when you walk you have to work on turning your feet out" Miss Abby explains, and Melissa nods.

"Paige. I was in the dressing room all day with you. I didn't see you using your time to your advantage. You need to work on that" She states, Kelly rolls her eyes.

"Next Nia. I just need to see more from you. Even though Kendall and Jill were evil and betrayed you, you still didn't place. So even if she wasn't there, you still lost. You need to work for that win"

"Moving up, Chloe. I thought you did a nice job in the group, but your age is 10. You're competing 10-12. You have to dance like a 12 year old"

"And next, we have Brooke. Once again, you danced 13-15, at 13 you won the whole division."

"Moving on, we have Maddie. You were good in the group, came to class. Not much to judge you on"

"And on top is Hadley. I am challenging you to stay there for another week. Let's keep this hard working attitude up, yes?" I nod.