Life update 🫶🏽🫶🏽

Heyyyy my loves, how have you guys been? I miss yall!! Just wanted to give you guys a little update on why I haven't been updating lol.

A few weeks after the new year, my family and I found out that my dad has stage 4 lung cancer. He had a mass on his brain and one on his lung (it traveled from his lung to his brain & that's why he was diagnosed as having stage 4.) My parents live with me - they moved in back in 2020 when I had my son because I didn't want to put him in daycare so they've been my live in babysitters lol. My son started school back in October but they still stayed to help since me and his dad broke up in 2022. But, my dad had surgery to get the mass removed from his brain and he's radiation for the one on his lung. Because my mom doesn't drive, I've taken on that responsibility to get him to and from his appointments all while still trying to work full time & raise a very, very active 3 year old (my baby will be 4 on March 26 🤧)

So yes, I've been dealing with a lot and I've been tired and stressedddddd, hence why I haven't updated since January lol. But my dad's sister flew in for a month to help my mom, so I have been able to get a little break.

Wtbs, I will try to update really soon. I have missed writing but honestly my mind has not been in it. I started writing the next chapter back in January but I just never got around to finish it. But I love yall and I promise to try my best to update soooon 🫶🏽💕💋