XIX

Alani
The Next Day, June 19, 2023

"Baby I'm gonna cum." I moaned out as Marcus ate me. I grabbed the back of his head and threw my head back into the pillow as I pushed his head deeper.

"Let it go baby." He said as he looked up at me and rubbed my clit while tongue fucking me. My mouth dropped open and I screamed as I squirted all over his face. He lapped up every last drop before he kissed his way up my body. He leaned down to kiss me and I moaned as I tasted myself on his lips while he slowly slid into me. He pulled away and pushed my hair out of my face as he looked down at me. "I love you." He said as he stroked me slowly while looking me in the eyes.

"I love you too." I said as I stared back at him as my heart skipped a beat. I know it's only been a year since we met and a few months since we became official, but the butterflies in my stomach go absolutely crazy when he stares at me and utters those three words.

"You're so fucking beautiful baby." He groaned as he sped his strokes up. I moaned softly as I grabbed my breasts and squeezed them while he grabbed both of my thighs and pushed my legs back so that my ankles were by my head. I gasped loudly as he pounded into me relentlessly and I immediately felt my orgasm approaching. "You ready to nut baby?" He asked as he rubbed my clit and I jerked at the sensation.

"I am baby." I moaned.

"Wait for me baby." He said as he continued to stroke me. I bit my lip and threw my head back as he leaned down to kiss my neck. "Let it go mama." He whispered in my ear. I moaned loudly as I came all over his dick and he came in me. I moaned as he fucked me through my orgasm before he gently collapsed on top of me. "Best pussy in the whole fucking world." He said. I laughed as I ran my hand up and down his back while my other hand rubbed his head.

"Exaggerating ass. You haven't fucked every pussy in the world." I laughed.

"I don't need to when I have yours to fuck whenever I want." He retorted. I laughed.

"I'm with you when you right." I laughed.

"Shit I could go for a few more rounds but I know you would kill me if we don't make it out to do any of the activities that you have planned for us today." He said. I laughed as I nodded as he stood up and held his hands out to help me up.

"Again, I'm with you when you're right." I laughed as I walked over to my suitcase and popped a plan B before we walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

"I can't believe you got me doing this girly ass shit when you knew damn well you were gonna be scared." Marcus complained behind me. We were currently riding horses in the water and although it was my idea, my ass was scared so we rode together on one horse.

"Marcus please shut the hell up." I laughed. "I've been wanting to do this, but I was always scared. Think of it this way, we're conquering our fears together. I helped you with your fear of heights and you helped me with my fear of horseback riding." I said as I looked back at him. He rolled his eyes as he laughed.

"I guess you're right." He said.

"I know I am. But stop complaining. We'll go do whatever you wanna do next." I said.

"Alani, I just wanna rearrange your guts on this beautiful ass island. I could care less about that other shit." He said as he slapped my ass. I jumped and moaned softly as I accidentally yanked on the harness that was around the horse and that resulted in the horse jerking from being startled and he started to lean back to stand on its back legs.

"Oh hell no." I said as I jumped off the horse and into the water. Marcus laughed at me as he held onto the horse while it ran back to shore. I shook my head as I swam back to shore and the guy came over and took the horse from Marcus once he got off.