XV

Marcus
May 17, 2023 (Continued)

Alani and I drove back home in complete silence, neither of us knowing what to say. I'm perplexed about the whole situation. I mean Mia and I had our fair share of arguments and fights, but I never wanted her to die. It does make me wonder who did she have beef with that would have did that to her? Then they had the nerve to send the picture from her phone. I shook my head as we pulled up to Alani's house, I can't sit and dwell on it too much because Mia and I weren't even together and I hadn't talked to her since the night of the fire at my old shop. "I'm gonna call my mom to see if she can bring the girls home." Alani said softly, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Why don't you see if she can keep them for the night baby? I wanna finish what we started." I said as I ran my eyes over her body before looking at her face. Mia dying has nothing to do with me and Alani, and it damn sure isn't about to stop what we started.

"I don't know baby." She said as she bit her bottom lip. "Don't you think it's too soon?" She asked as she looked over at me. My eyes flickered down to her legs and I licked my lips.

"Nah." I said as I turned the car off. I then got out and went around to her side and opened the door.

"Babe." She whined as she looked at me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as I picked her up. I closed the door and locked it before making my way to her front door. She kissed on my neck as I stuck my key in the lock and unlocked it. "Marcus, I'm getting my babies back tonight." She mumbled against my neck. I chuckled as I closed the door behind us and locked up before walking upstairs to her room.

"That's what you think." I said as we made it to her room. I closed and locked her room door before going and putting her on the bed.

"Change my mind." She smirked as she leaned back on her elbows and looked up at me with a raised eyebrow. I licked my lips and nodded as I took my shirt off and tossed it to the side before walking over to her.

"Say less." I said as I started kissing on her to finish what we started.

May 24, 2023

I groaned in my sleep as I heard a slurping noise and something wet on my dick. I opened my eyes and saw Alani kneeling in front of me with my dick in her mouth as she looked up at me. I bit my lip and groaned as we made eye contact. She smirked as she wrapped her hand around my shaft and pulled her mouth away. "Happy birthday daddy." She purred as she licked from my balls to the tip before putting me back in her mouth. I threw my head back and gripped her chin with one hand and thrusted into her mouth.

"Shit baby." I moaned as she sucked on the tip. She spit on it and used both hands in a twisting motion as she continued to suck me dry. She relaxed her throat and took me all the way in. "Fuck Lani." I damn near moaned as she bobbed her head up and down making my dick touch the back of her throat.

"Mm, I love sucking your dick baby." She moaned once she pulled it out and left a trail of spit. She sucked it back in her mouth before spitting on it again and using her hands to jack me off as she looked up at me. "You ready to nut baby?" She asked as she looked up at me through her eyelashes. I nodded as I grabbed the back of her head and tried to put her mouth back on me. "Aht aht, I wanna hear you beg." She smirked. I kissed my teeth.

"Got me fucked up." I said. She laughed as she pulled away.

"Okay." She shrugged as she tried to walk away. I quickly got up and wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her back to me.