XIII

Sexual content in this chapter, it's been a while lol. Enjoy 🫶🏽

Marcus
May 13, 2023

Milani Chanel Thomas and Ariyah Renee Thomas made their grand entrance into the world back on March 3. Alani was spot on when she said that she would be in the hospital at some point that weekend. Milani is older by three minutes. We're so in love with them and we've been soaking everything up. We still haven't had anybody come and see them yet, outside of my kids, because Alani wasn't in a rush for visitors, but she did say that she's open to people coming to see them on Mother's Day since she wants to see her mom. Instead of having people crowd over here at her house or at my apartment, I rented out a venue for a Mother's Day brunch and it's going to be catered.

"Marcus!" I heard Alani call my name. I was currently in her kitchen about to make us something to eat since she said she was hungry. I turned around just as I heard her walk in.

"Wassup baby? Are they sleeping?" I asked her as she walked over to me.

"Yeah, finally. Milani was not having it though, she was trying so hard to fight it. I'm like little girl, you're only a little over two months old and you're already stubborn." She said as she rolled her eyes. I laughed as I licked my lips and looked her over. She currently had on a pair of gray joggers that fit her like a glove, a white tank top and some socks. "Stop looking at me like that." She laughed as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Like what mama?" I asked her as I looked down at her while placing my hands around her waist and pulling her closer to me. She smirked before laughing.

"Like you wanna fuck me." She said. I laughed as I nodded.

"I do. More than you know." I said as I leaned down and kissed her neck. She moaned softly as I traced my tongue on her neck and then kissed right below her jaw.

"Go call Tara." She said. I kissed my teeth and pulled away from her as she laughed.

"Bruh what the fuck did I tell you about that damn girl? That shit will never happen, not in this lifetime or the next." I said to her. She laughed as she pressed up against me.

"I'm just kidding, chill the fuck out talking to me like that." She said as she rolled her eyes. "Make me fuck you up Marcus." She said as she laughed.

"Make me fuck your guts up Alani." I retorted.

"Not you threatening me with a good time." She said as she laughed and stood on her toes to kiss me. I smirked and before either of us could say anything else I heard footsteps coming in the kitchen.

"You still pushing up on my woman?" I heard my son Armani ask. I kissed my teeth and looked at him as I kept one of my arms wrapped around Alani's waist.

"Boy what do I keep telling you?" Alani laughed. "For one, I am way too old for you and I'm not catching a charge for nobody. Two, I'm the mother to your baby sisters. Don't be weird." She said. Imani laughed as she nodded.

"Heavy on the weird part." Imani said.

"What if I was over 18?" He asked as he came and stood next to her and wrapped his arm around her should.

"Armani, no." She laughed as she shook her head. "Nothing will ever make me look at you that way, not even when you turn 18. You're a handsome young man, you'll find your dream girl some day." She said to him.