XXII

I love you guys soooooo much, yall have no idea!!! Enjoy my babies 🥰😘💕

Alani
July 19, 2023

"Janae is outside baby." I said to Marcus as I walked into the living room.

"Be safe and aware of your surroundings please, beautiful." He said as he walked over to me. I nodded.

"Of course my love, always." I said as my phone started vibrating. I looked at it and saw that it was a text from Delilah telling me that her and Xavier made it to the restaurant. I quickly texted her back an OK before I put my phone in my purse. "I love you." I said as I looked up at him. "And thank you for watching the girls." I said to him. He frowned as he licked his lips.

"Alani stop playing with me. Those are my kids too and I love spending time with them. I already told you before that I would make sure that you still made time to go out with your friends after the girls were born. I know the whole thing with what's his face made me change my mind quick just because I knew I wouldn't be there to protect you since you would be with your friends, but I don't want you to feel like I'm controlling you or anything. It took us both a while to get to this point so of course I was gonna watch them while you go out and enjoy yourself. I keep telling you I got you forever." He said to me. "And I love you more, but stop playing with me forreal." He said as he laughed. I laughed as I nodded.

"Thank you again baby. I won't be gone too long." I said as he walked me outside.

"Alani, just enjoy yourself mama. We'll be good. Call me if you need me though, you already know that." He said as we walked to Janae's car. He opened the passenger door for me and helped me get in. "Take care of my baby, Janae." Marcus said to her as I put my seatbelt on.

"Hello to you nigga, the fuck?" She said as she reached over and hugged me. I laughed as I hugged her back before sitting back in my seat.

"Hey annoying ass." Marcus said as he rolled his eyes. "Take care of my baby, Janae." He laughed as he repeated hisself. I laughed as Janae rolled her eyes and flicked him off.

"Bye Marcus. I got her." She laughed. He shook his head as he kissed me again.

"Have fun mama, I love you." He said. I smirked.

"I love you more." I said. He kissed my cheek before flicking Janae off and closing my door. She kissed her teeth as he walked back to the house.

"He gets on my damn nerves." She laughed as she backed out of my driveway.

"Not too much on my baby." I laughed.

"He be doing too much." She laughed. "How have you been mama?" She asked.

"Good, I'm so glad for a night out. I mean I know Marcus and I have been having our date nights and whatnot, but I miss going out with my friends. Ever since the whole situation happened, I honestly haven't been wanting to be up under anybody except for Marcus." I admitted.

"I understand that. I would want to be up under my man too if I went through something so traumatizing." She said as she shook her head. "His ass always rubbed me the wrong way though. I lowkey think him and Mia were fucking. From what you told me about how he was treating you when he first met you, he was the complete opposite with Mia. He wanted you out the way for whatever reason, but he wanted Mia around to fuck on her. It's weird because if he wanted to do that with you he would have treated you like he did Mia." She said. She shook her head before glancing at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go that far into detail." She apologized. I waved her off.

"You're good. I'm finally in a good space where I can talk about it without it bothering me or affecting me anymore." I reassured her. "But I'm not surprised that they were fucking. That girl was something else." I said.