Chapter 33: Starting of wedding ceremonies

Enjoy reading!💕

Meera's pov-

The mansion was literally decorated like the bride, I couldn't even imagine that such decorations are even possible. There are shimmering lights at each and every corner, even the garden is not spared. Some people are going to arrive today and some tomorrow because the functions are starting from tomorrow.

Krsh's family has also come to the mansion since going back and forth from home to here can be a daunting task and it will save much time also.

Right now we were going to radha-krishna temple which is on the outskirts of Mumbai (imaginary), since according to elders we should do every good work with the blessings of God and this is we are talking about marriage. So to take their blessings we are going there, also in Krsh's home everybody has gone to this temple in the beginning, whether it is dada-dadi, ma-papa and now me and Krsh so it has become a kind of ritual.

Talking about who all are going, it is just my family, tauji's family, Sakshi's family, Krsh's family and Raghav bhaiya's family. Amidst all this, tauji also asked for apologies from Raghav bhaiya's father but he just hugged him telling that they are friends and there should not be such things between them. Whatever happened was between their children. Also his parents told me just like Raghav bhaiya sees me as his sister they also see me as their child. They are really so amazing, just like Krsh's parents.

I am wearing this heavy saree since ma told me to do so which I am not at all complaining about and Krsh is also wearing the kurta with little work on it, but he pulled it off so easily looking handsome as always. I decided to go with no makeup since I wanted to be comfortable and enjoy the day fully and with minimal accessories which included bangles, no doubt, small earrings and a simple gold chain around the neck with hair being pulled into a low messy bun.

 I decided to go with no makeup since I wanted to be comfortable and enjoy the day fully and with minimal accessories which included bangles, no doubt, small earrings and a simple gold chain around the neck with hair being pulled into a low messy bun

Meera's outfit

Krsh's outifit

Krsh's outifit

We reached there in a few hours and I was shocked to see it. It was just beautiful and one can feel the calmness and tranquility in the air. There were few shops around the temple selling all types of things, from prasad to jewelry to toys. For every age-group you can find something here. There was not much crowd and we could feel the radiance surrounding it. I also got to know that there is a small river behind the temples where couples do pooja so everybody agreed to go there also.