Chapter 24: Ignoring him

First of all thank you so much. It's 50k+ reads and I can't thank you enough. You guys are just awesome. And here is the next chapter you all have been waiting for. I am trying my best to give you as early updates as possible in between my exams so just keep the patience with we you have been showing all this time. Now my rants end here and you can start reading the chapter. 

Enjoy reading!💕

Meera's pov

I was somewhere, it was very dark to make out where I was. Suddenly someone opened the door of the room with a bang, a loud noise and he started laughing maniacally. I instantly recognized the voice because how could I not, he is the one who made me believe that I am worthless and not deserving of love. Well not only he, someone very close to me also made me believe that.

Also he didn't come alone, he was with the girl, I couldn't see their faces, but I can make out the man's identity. "How are you Meera, still pathetic?", he said, mocking me. "Well you are, but how come a billionaire hotshot is marrying you without knowing you? Did you tell him the truth? Did you tell him your real self? Well how will you, you filthy woman. Just like you betrayed me, broke my heart, I will also not let you live peacefully." Just as he was coming towards me after saying this, I heard my name being called and he stopped moving.

"Meera". It's Krsh, but I couldn't see him. He was asking where I was. I wanted to speak but I was not able to due to being tied with cloth on my mouth preventing me from speaking. It seemed he was desperate to find me but was not able to. And I was not able to do anything. I am literally so pathetic, so worthless.

I opened my eyes and woke up. Realization dawned upon me that I was having a nightmare. I searched for my medicines hurriedly and took them. I was still calming myself down. I picked up my phone and saw the time to be six in the morning and reality came to me. I was in Mumbai, the happenings of last night, Krsh's ignorance, the panic attack and now the nightmare. I have my train in four hours and I have to reach early because Mumbai traffic is no joke.

I still haven't thought about how I would face Krsh, or how I will react when I will see him. The main motive of coming here to tell him all the truth is not fulfilled and now my heart is restless as never before. I made my way to the washroom, took a bath and changed into a pair of kurti and jeans, since I have to travel. I also have to tell ma before going and I was still not ready to face Krsh.

Maybe we need time, maybe we need space, maybe I want to be in his arms. Uhh my mind is messing up with me and not to forget the damn hormones. Why do these periods have to come only when they are least expected? And on top of that I have to travel, how will I survive, Goddd.

I didn't put any makeup except for lip balm and kajal and proceeded with packing my bags. There is one suitcase and a handbag all in total. It took me one hour to get myself ready and my bags to be packed. I also cleaned the room and then made my way out.

As I stepped out with the bags a bit struggling, I saw a pair of legs. I fully came out and closed the door, turning to see Krsh with his back supported on the wall. He had his eyes closed, hair a mess and sitting in a very uncomfortable position, legs crossed and arms on either side. Still in his last night outfits which are now wrinkled up but only making him more handsome now, I was shocked and to not make any noise I put my hand on my mouth and felt my tears ready to come out.

How.. Why... When... many questions were popping in my head. I vaguely remembered someone knocking the door when I was having the attack. Was he the one? Did he stay outside the room the whole night? I crouched down to see him better. And all I can feel is my heart ripping into pieces seeing him like this. I can see the tear stains on his cheeks. He was crying. Why was he? What happened exactly last night? I had many questions and no answers to it. Even in this condition he is able to look as attractive and good-looking as he is when wide awake. I had this urge to put his falling hairs back from his forehead because they were slightly poking in his eyes but stopped my hand mid-way when last night came in my mind. How he didn't want me beside him? I sighed at myself and my overthinking.