Chapter 1: Meet the bride

Hello lovely people❣️. Hope you had a great day. I am so excited because..... here the 1st chapter has come. Hope you all like it and do share your thoughts.

Enjoy reading!

_________________________________________________

Author's Pov-

In a big mansion decorated with flowers of every type and fairy lights all over the walls, pillars and in every corner, looking like a bride itself is where a wedding was going to be held.

The wedding which will be remembered in the coming ages as it is the wedding of the Krsh Singhania and Meera Agrawal.

Everybody was busy in the preparations and running here and there. Somebody was checking the sound or some people were checking the caterers. Everything has to be perfect after all it is the wedding of the most eligible and handsome bachelor in the country.

But in all this a woman cladded in the most beautiful maroon colored lehenga (bridal dress) with embroidery all around and the dupatta of the same color adorned on top of her head is eagerly waiting for her man.

The jewelry which she wore is appealing and charming but what is enhancing her beauty is the blush which is more red than her wedding dress that is adorned on her cheeks and making her look like the queen she is going to be for the man.

The woman's name is Meera Agrawal. She belongs to a small town near Bhopal called as Bharanpur (fictional place). She is 23 years old and working as a child psychologist.

Talking about her family she has her father, Ashok Agrawal who has a general store which contains all daily items related to food and her younger brother Rohan Agrawal who currently is in college and doing BBA. Her mother Ashima Agrawal died about a year ago due to cancer.

Along with this she also has an extended family which consist of her tauji, taiji and their children; daughter Vishaka Agrawal who is working as a fashion designer and is elder than Meera by 2 years. They also have a son named Vikram who is currently in college pursuing engineering. But they all live separately from Meera's family but in the same town.

Meera is a girl who respects her elders but also knows how to voice her opinion without making them angry. She is an avid reader and most of her free time if she gets any, it goes into reading. Some past incidents and her recent mother's death has shaped the personality of how Meera is now. The more subtle, easy going, less talkative, shy, keeping herself busy either in her career or at home is what defines her now.

But sometimes she also wants to talk to someone, share her doubts, insecurities, opinions, who listens to her nonsense and can be seen as just a simple girl and not someone who doesn't get affected by things and is always strong. 

Somewhere she knows that the person she is going to marry is going to fulfill all of the above things and she can present herself bare and will not be judged for her real self.

She moved from her dressing table to her bed and sat at her bedside with her head resting on the headboard of the bed waiting for the barat to come. All the other members of the family and her friends were busy in preparation so she was all alone and resting.

In all this there was a little smile that could be seen on her face. She is happy from inside and has been waiting for the one person she could call all hers and is coming to make him his bride.

As she sat and looked beside her bed on the bedside table kept her groom's photo. She picked it up and noticed the smile that was there on his face. It seems as if the person in the photo is saying to wait for him as he is soon coming to be all hers.

Seeing his photo reminded her of the day where it all began, where she met him for the first time. And no it was not for their marriage but for her cousin's marriage.

I know its a short one but please continue reading as the upcoming chapters will become long as they come. Do tell me your honest review. Also don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Until next time. BYE!💌