Chapter 27: The mishap

Enjoy reading!💕

Meera's pov

It was the next day, I quickly got ready in a yellow kurti and pants with net dupatta and went downstairs to make breakfast. Whole night I was tossing and turning around thinking what is going to happen today. I was praying every minute to keep Krsh's life safe, let any bad thing happen to me instead of him. Also I have decided that I will tell him everything about Abhay and my past. He can't blackmail me like this.

I am not that old Meera who gets scared after getting a single threat, I am Krsh's Meera who is strong enough to handle such types of man. It was eight in the morning by the time I arranged the table and kept the items. Everybody also came downstairs including him. I was hoping for one glance from him but he didn't and my mood fell down further.

I wished a good morning to everyone and as usual Rohan bickered with me, I was thinking now at least he will laugh but he was not. We were just starting when he got a call and excused himself and went to the back garden to talk. I made an excuse to go upstairs to take my phone, but both the men understood and silently agreed to not tease me and I went behind him to the back garden.

His back was facing and looked like he was rubbing his forehead. He was looking so fresh in that dark blue shirt and pants with that coat which were enhancing his broad shoulders and physique more. I wondered what is the need of wearing such formal clothes if he is not going to work. I wanted to know what lay beneath that shirt and I cursed myself for thinking such thoughts in the early morning. My trance broke when he spoke, "That means I have to leave right now. No, no it's fine, I will manage. Yeah, meet you in the afternoon."

He turned around and I gasped seeing him. His eyes were red, looking like he cried, his hair messy and his stubble was gone which indicated he shaved. Wait he cried, but why, he was also having slight dark circles around his eyes indicating he didn't get much sleep last night. And the reason was me. I slowly walked towards him but he moved his head to the right side.

I gathered some courage and took a deep breath and went closer to him such that there was a little space between our bodies and touched his right cheek with my left hand and moved his face towards me. His eyes were down looking at the ground, "Now you don't want to even look at me?" I asked in a soft whisper, my traitor tears giving me away.

He instantly moved his head up, "No Meera. Baby it is nothing like that. I just thought that maybe you need time and I am ready to give you all the time in this world. I thought being away from you would make you happy."

How can a person look so hot and cute at the same time? Then I realized he is Krsh, he is capable of doing anything. "There can be no happiness in Meera's life if there is no Krsh. There can be no peaceful day in Meera's life if she has not once talked to him in a day. You say you love me then why did you like I did not exist on that day. Why did you pretend I was not there? Why didn't you acknowledge my presence?" I wanted to say so much but now my tears were not stopping and were continuously flowing making me choke on my own words.

"Meera, love stop, take deep breaths. Everything is fine, I will tell you everything because there are reasons for my act, for my shameful act and I am ready to bear all your anger. But we cannot talk here like this. Baba and Rohan must be waiting for us, we should, yeah angel." He said like talking to a child keeping his both palms on my cheeks and giving me a forehead kiss.

I nodded and then we went to eat breakfast. We were in the middle of it when Krsh said, "Baba, I have to leave for Mumbai after one hour. An urgent meeting came up and the client is not ready to sign the contract without my presence."

"But beta, how suddenly, like everything was fine yesterday right. Is everything okay over there?" Baba asked in a worried tone. My mood dropped more listening to him such that now I have lost my appetite.