Chapter 11: A Little Confession

Meera's Pov-

Now we both were left alone and he showed me the way by his hand saying, "Shall we." I nodded and then we started walking.

As we entered I was in awe of his room. It was literally triple the size of my room. He showed me the bathroom, closet and balcony of his room and I can say I liked the balcony the most. We can literally see the whole garden from there. We came back and he stood in front of his desk crossing his arms and legs looking at me with those stares which always made my cheeks turn into a shade of red.

"Now I have to give Shanaya a big gift for giving me some alone time with you." he said looking at me smiling. "How are you Meera?"

"I..I am good. What about you?" I don't know why I stutter so much when I am nervous.

"You talked better on the phone, because you seem to be nervous around me. Meera, are you fine? Is there any problem, you can share with me."

I don't know how he knows I am nervous, because it is true when the person is not in front of me, I can talk better. But right now I am also tense because of the reason he chose me and another is the Divya problem. Should I talk to him? Will he judge me?

I put aside my thoughts and thought to share it because I don't want anything to be hidden from him. I started to speak but got interrupted by Shanaya. She came into the room, "Bhai, did your talks finish or you wanted some more time?"

Krsh looked towards her, "My sweet little sister, I want some more time and I know you won't let go any chance to tease us so I will get what you want, now you do what you should do as a sister."

She smiled, nodded and went away. "Sorry about her. Now you say what you were going to say. Nobody will disturb us. I have made sure of that." He spoke.

I wanted to ask how he is so sure but decided against it. "Its o-okay. I-I just wanted to ask you something." he silently told me to continue while shaking his head in a go ahead sign so I did. "Why did you choose me? I mean why do you want to marry a simple and ordinary girl like me? What is there in me, you can get any girl so why me? You are rich, you are handsome and good-looking, don't you ever think that the girl should also be of your status, the one who has the same thoughts like you, the one who should be confident not like me, so why me? "

There I said it. So this is what it feels like to share your deepest thoughts with someone. So relieving and light. But I was so nervous to listen to his reply. I was looking down all this while. Suddenly I felt him taking both my hands in his and his thumb was rubbing at the back of my palm. "Look at me ... .please." he said very lightly, pleading with me to do so, I did.

I looked into his deep hazel eyes, drowning myself or finding myself, I didn't yet know. Then he made me sit at the edge of his bed and he.... he sat on his knees in front of me. I widened my eyes looking at him doing that and tried to make him sit beside me but he didn't budge and I had to give up.

He then started saying, "Meera, I don't know what made you have those types of thoughts. I am so relieved that you thought of me as a person who deserves to listen to your thoughts. As much as I am feeling anger listening to you, I am also feeling sad somewhere. Because somewhere I am at fault to have you made feel like those things. Meera if you look from my view you will get to know how beautiful of a human being you are. So what if you are simple but you are yourself. You ask me why I chose you? And I wanted to ask that same question to you. those girls which you are talking about might be confident but they will not be my Meera, they will not be the kind and beautiful girl you are." He then again continued...

"I am the lucky one here, you know. Those honey-like eyes if found in a crowd are always looking for a solace or a run out. I know all the things are happening early and if you don't want it then say it to me. All things will be done according to you. If you say yes then yes, if you say no then no. I can get any girl but I want, no I need you Meera. I need you to be with me, to know me. You are the most beautiful thing that could ever happen to me in this lifetime. I don't know when and how but I started liking you from the day I first saw you and this feeling of liking only grew when I first met you for the alliance. And I am not saying this to listen back from you but I wanted to say this because I wanted you to know why I chose you or better why you are the one for me. Will you give me the chance to be the person you could depend on and spend your life with, the person you can lean on to, the person you can show who real Meera is without any judgements? Will you be my wife and my beloved?"

The whole time I was just looking at him with my eyes glistening. How can someone be so down to earth, so kind even when he is on top of this world, even when he is the richest person in the whole country? I am so blessed to have him. The way he said his feelings to me, the way he said my Meera, made me feel all kinds of butterflies in my stomach. I took a deep breath, "I-uh-I, Krsh ji, I didn't know that you feel so deep for me. Though I also don't know how, somewhere deep down I also have started liking you. And also I want to be with you not only in this lifetime but in all lives."

He suddenly pulled me and hugged me. I was shocked, which will be an understatement, I was surprised, stunned and shocked all at the same time. It might have been only a few seconds or a minute but it felt like an eternity to me. This is what someone's warmth feels like. He might have realized what had happened so he released me and while putting his one hand at the back of his neck he looked here and there.

"So- sorry Meera, I just couldn't control myself when I heard you say those words. I am so sorry to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Krsh ji, I was not uncomfortable, just surprised when you, when it happened suddenly. You don't have to be sorry. Umm.....You are very nice, Krsh ji." There I said it, what I have been feeling and kept in the corners of my heart.

I can see him getting a tint of red color on his cheeks. It then stuck me that he was blushing, blushing because of me, because of what I said. Seeing him like that I can't seem to understand why I turned into a crimson shade, it is better to go now.

Before I could turn my thoughts into words he said the exact same thing. I nodded and then we went downstairs. Thankfully no one noticed our absence and if by chance they did nobody expressed it. In fact everybody was looking happy seeing us together. All the men were still in the living room talking about usual politics and world news and ladies were also there but busy in packing last minute stuff and eating items. And also their children were helping with them. I also decided to help them when Krsh held my hand and pulled me closer and said in my ear bending down, "Suniye, don't get so busy in work that you forget about me. Remember the aim of this whole trip is, so that we get to spend time with each other.....alone." Fortunately no one saw us because everybody was so busy with each other only.

I immediately got the feeling of my cheeks turning into a dark shade of red and avoided eye contact with him. Since I didn't want him to think I ignored him, I lightly shook my head up and down indicating a yes and went away.

After a whole hour of laughing and doing work, the packing was done. It was also time to leave for the station so we did the same. It was night and the train also arrived. We all seated ourselves, the elder ones in one coach and the younger ones, in the one beside the elders.

Our journey began........... I am also getting this feeling that this trip will have turned my life upside down. Let's just hope it will be a good turn.

So here is the chapter you were waiting for guys.😁

How was it? Did I succeed in it🥺?

Do let me know you honest thoughts and vote, comment and share.💗

Until next time. Enjoy reading!❣️