Chapter 12: The Journey

Meera's Pov-

We all settled and since the elders were tired they decided to call it a night. And all of us, meaning Shanaya, Raghav, Rohan and Sakshi were the most excited for the trip, they decided that we will not sleep and will play games and have fun the whole time and we the remaining one have to give in. Viraj and Vishaka went to sleep on the upper seats in the coach as they were very tired and didn't want to play.

I sat at the window side of the seat, beside Sakshi and on her left side was Rohan. In front of me sat Krsh and unfortunately Divya sat beside him and Shanaya was on her right side. Raghav bhai and Vikram sat in the seat in the opposite section.

Since there was no place to spin the bottle we played it on the phone with the total number of us. We kept it on the table which was attached to the train and Krsh started it. It was spinning and I was literally praying that it should not land on me and God heard my prayers. It landed on Rohan.

"Ughh!! Why me?"

"So Rohan, tell us what you will choose?" Shanaya asked.

"Truth", he replied.

"Ohh Rohan you are so boring. I thought you had some guts but anyways since you chose the truth I will ask the question. So do you have any girlfriend?" and there we heard some sounds of irritation because Raghav bhai asked this to him.

"Raghav bhaiya (brother), do you even know how to play this? We are not some high school students, but anyways answer Rohan". Shanaya said, making a funny face.

"Yes I had one a few months back but she was getting kind of cringing with me and always stuck to me so I broke up with, though it was not that serious so I was not affected much."

Like this the game was going on, Raghav bhai chose to dare to say to the ticket collector that he doesn't have a ticket. The man was going to take serious action so we signaled him to say the truth and he scolded us very much and went away saying very colorful profanities.

Then it came to Shanaya to tell the truth if she ever had a drink in a party and she said yes while looking everywhere but not at Krsh since he was giving deadly glares to her but he calmed down when he saw my eyes going wide in a way of tension seeing him getting angry.

Then it came Sakshi's turn and she chose to dare. Since the train stopped at the station and a signal was available, she got the dare to call her any male friend and propose to him and she did it. I was literally shocked when she called Kabir, since he was not in touch with us and kind of busy building his own startup and I gave her a look that I need to know what am I missing and she signed me that she will tell everything. Though Kabir said nothing except 'ok' and cut the call. But seeing her everybody decided to not say anything further.

Then it came Krsh's turn and he chose the dare, but before anyone can say, Divya said, "I dare you Krsh to kiss me." All were silent, I was just stunned that she didn't know that he was going to be someone's husband. For the first time I was feeling like I wanted to kill somebody. There was a sudden rush and anger within me. Was I jealous?

I came to realize that I was and widening my eyes I looked towards Krsh to find him already looking at me with that gaze which always makes me feel weird sensations and a sense of belonging.

But before anyone could speak he turned towards her with the look that made Divya visibly shiver. I wondered how someone could change their expressions so fast and he spoke with no nonsense attitude, "Ms.Divya, you should know but if by chance there is any mistake, I would like to inform you that I now belong to someone and that someone is Meera. We are going to be married and it is highly inappropriate to ask such things. You have not only made all of us uncomfortable but you also hurt my to-be-wife by asking that which is one thing I cannot tolerate, but still you are a family and I forgave you one last time since I am an unforgivable person to others who harm my family. Also remember you are on this trip because of Meera, if she hadn't said yes to me and given me a chance this trip would have not at all happened."