Chapter 2: Beginning

Hello, lovely people. I hope you had a great day. Sorry for the late update but here it is.

6 months ago

Meera's pov-

I was in a deep sleep when sun ray's peeked in my bedroom making me open my eyes irritatingly. This is because I love my sleep and now it has been disturbed. I see the time on my phone kept beside my pillow to be 6 in morning.

Since it's Sunday, I do not need to rush for my work and do everything in fast forward speed. Therefore, I decided to go for a walk and then get ready.

I live in a two storey house with my brother and father. The stairs between kitchen and drawing room lead up to my and Rohan's room which is beside mine.

As I came down, I saw my father reading the newspaper with the help of his specs and my brother was as usual sleeping like a donkey. Hehe

I said to my father good morning and then asked, "Baba do you want anything for breakfast?"

He said, "No, I already had a cup of coffee beta."

I replied to him okay and then informed I am going out for a walk. He said to enjoy my time.

As I went out, I saw the park which was in front of my home. I thought of going there as it is a big park. There are lots of different types of trees and shrubs on the boundary of the park, some are there in between the park also.

There are people of every age group. Some old uncles were doing yoga in one corner as a group, aunties were walking and talking at the same time, children were playing as their school bus hadn't come yet. It was giving very positive vibes.

I was looking and decided to walk on the footpath which was just alongside the boundary of the park.

Okay so when I am free from any work I tend to think a lot about things. Like as I was walking, I was thinking of how life would be if my mother was still alive. We would be happy as before laughing and enjoying every moment like she would tell us to.

It's been a year but me, baba and Rohan are still not used to it. Outside we look all happy, but inside it is like everybody is acting strong so that the person in front will not become weak.

Everybody has their own tension. For my father it is my marriage and my brother should complete his studies.

Rohan is tensed about how early he can earn on his own so that he bears the responsibilities of me and baba. Although we have told him to not pressurize himself so much and focus on his studies and enjoy college life.

I, on the other hand, think about what I can do to make them happy and make their tension less. Although there is no pressure from my father on marriage or any kind, I don't know why I feel that this might come sooner than I thought.

Then my mind wanders to the coming week's routine of what I have to do, reviewing what therapies to give my children (they are not my children but my clients but they are mine and they are children. You get it know).

As I came back to reality, I checked my watch for the time to be 7. I didn't realize that and I didn't even feel a bit tired. Maybe because I was in my mind much more than the reality.

I rushed back home and saw baba getting ready and talking to someone on his phone.

I was just sitting there and waiting for him to finish his talks.

After 15 mins he decided to keep his phone on the table beside the sofa and turned back to talk to me. He told me it was tauji's phone and the boy is coming to see Vishaka today along with his friend.