Prologue & Disclaimer

Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance?

Then you came to the right stop....

___________________________________________

Krsh Singhania-

26 years old, CEO of a multi billion dollar company named Singhania Group of industries. He is what we call a perfect son, perfect brother and a perfect CEO. He doesn't like to talk much and doesn't socialize much except for when he has no option but to. He likes to spend time with his family and be in thoughts of someone special who is on his mind for 24*7.

"You are the most beautiful thing that could ever happen to me in this lifetime."

"You are my wife and my beloved and I will not let anyone speak trash about you ever."

"I want to be yours forever."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meera Agrawal-

23 years old, child psychologist, belongs to a middle class family, is the princess of her father. She is shy and reserved but a very kind-hearted girl. But nobody knows that this humble girl is having her own insecurities and nightmares.

"I know it's not much but I'll try to be more efficient from now onwards."

"Please save me from these thoughts."

"I want to be with you not only in this lifetime but in all lives."

.

.

.

Want to know what happened with Meera? How will Krsh save her?

Do give this book a chance and follow the journey of this beautiful couple.

                                                                      DISCLAIMER

The following book is a product of my own thoughts, ideas, creativity and hard work. All the characters, places and situations are fictional and any resemblance with reality is totally coincidence.

©️ All rights reserved

Lastly, do vote, comment and share my book if you like it.💌

So enjoy this simple love story and have a great day!