Chapter 19: First date

Enjoy reading!❣️

Meera's Pov-

I was talking with ma in the kitchen while helping but my mind is somewhere else or rather on someone. I don't know why I am getting this feeling that Krsh is tense or stressed about something, like it can be related to any work or something but there is this thing he is troubled with. Meera, how can you be so stupid. He is always there to assure you whenever you have trouble and going through something and here you are sitting idle when he is going through something same.

I need to talk to him. Even though I can't help much if it is related to his office work, I will try my best. I was in my thoughts and realized I didn't pay much attention to what ma was saying and I scolded myself from inside for being so careless. I came out of my thoughts when suddenly Shanaya came, "Ma, now I am taking bhabhi with me. From the time she has come she is only doing work, work and work. I also want to spend some time with her. Bhabhi, come with me." She pulled me with her taking me out and I can hear ma, laughing seeing her daughter like this.

We came to our room and Shanaya after closing the door turned towards me. "Bhabhi, this is for you. Now go fast and get changed because I have to get you ready and bhai will kill me from his bare hands if I do not get you on time." She said forwarding me the packet and pushed me inside the closet. I changed but I saw a small paper attached to it. I took it from the box and in it was written, 'Don't make me wait much angel. This man of yours is eager to meet you soon'. I was all red, I wondered what he had planned for me. When I came out I saw Shanaya standing and stopping the work she was doing and continuously staring at me. I looked down at myself, "Am I looking that bad?"

"Bhabhi, now I know why bhai is so crazy for you, you are so freaking beautiful. I am just wondering what bhai's reaction will be when he sees you. But for now I have to complete my task." She said keeping both her hands on the chin and swaying from left to right feeling all giddy.

"Please Shanaya tell me what is all this and where your bhai is taking me. I just feel so different."

"It's all okay bhabhi, you should trust bhai. And about the place apart from getting you ready I don't know anything else." She said to make me sit in front of the mirror and started applying makeup. I requested to not apply more than a mascara and a little lipstick and she agreed, "Bhabhi I am only abiding by you because you are naturally so beautiful and from next time I don't want you to request me, just say it like an order." I smiled and nodded at her.

Then she came with me till where the car was parked which will take me where Krsh is right now. We hugged and bid each other goodbye. I sat inside and looked beside me with shock. There were pink tulips with a small note attached to it. I picked it up to see, 'I know, I know that tulips are your favorite and I got to know that red tulips are the ones which signifies love, passion and romance, but I wanted to give you these pink tulips because they represent you. They represent my Meera. They are as innocent as my angel. Also they signify my love for you and the start of our new journey. Come to me, my angel. Your soon-to-be husband is waiting for you.'