Chapter 23: Surprising him

Enjoy reading! 💌

Meera's pov-

The days have been going peaceful but still I can feel something going wrong. A week before I saw him, my past and after that I started getting nightmares and panic attacks. I have to tell Krsh about him and my past as soon as possible otherwise things will not end well. But I don't want to say anything on the phone. This is not something we can talk and discuss on the phone.

This is not good, that is why I was getting this intuition that something is not good. I just want to be with Krsh expeditiously. And the fact that we have not talked for the last two weeks is increasing my anxiety on the top. I have just received a message from him two weeks before that he is going to London for his upcoming meeting and will not be able to talk as he is going to be busy. So I agreed with this wish of his and wished him all the luck of this world.

But I have been waiting all these days for at least a message but nothing. And I can't do anything except wait. I have talked to Shanaya and ma and they both have assured me that he will be back soon and they also have not got the chance to talk to him. Although I should not feel like this, I am relaxed a little bit knowing that I am not the only one who has not talked to him these last few days.

Also there has been a black car specifically Audi standing in front of the school I go to work. Though I cannot see inside, since the windows of the car did not allow me but there is this unknown feeling not in a bad way, I see this car everyday whenever I go and come back from school.

I can just pray to God that everything will be fine and this feeling of uneasiness will go away soon. I was still in school ready to go home and as I was looking for a cab I saw him. He has not changed in all these years, still those dark eyes that make me shiver and all uncomfortable. His one stare is enough to make days horrible and nights unbearable. I can feel myself shivering, sweaty hands and I gulped to make my dry throat wet. I am sure that my eyes will be reflecting what fear has he evoke inside me.

Before he could come to me, I saw an auto stopping in front of me and he backed off and went away. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes, to calm my nerves down and told the driver my address. I can feel tears sliding down from my eyes. Why is it always me? What have I done to him? After all these years why is he back? I just want to go back home, in my room and hide myself but more than this I want Krsh with me. I don't know why but I am craving him, beside me. I want to be in his arms and feel that secure feeling. I tried calling him but he didn't pick up.

By the time I calmed myself, I reached home and as I entered I saw baba coming from his room. Rohan as usual is with his friend at their house as they have to do some assignment. I smiled at him and he gestured to me to sit beside him.

"How was your day, beta?" He asked, patting my head lovingly. I can again feel myself getting teared up, so before he can see my tears, I laid down, keeping my head on his lap.

"I get it, you are tired." He said and I could feel his smile when he was saying that. I just nodded my head and closed my eyes.

"Today, I got a call from Raj bhaisaab (brother). The meeting for which Krsh went to London went great and he is coming back to India tomorrow. Also he got the best businessman of the year award and so he was thinking of giving a surprise to Krsh by calling you there."

"Means?" I asked frowning.

"It means that you will go there but Krsh will not know that you are coming and on the day of him getting an award you will be present there as a surprise. Will you like to go?"

"Should I go baba?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse, you should. Krsh will be so happy to see you there. Nothing is hidden from parents' eyes and we all can see the love between you two." I blushed listening to him and whined because of his teasing.